Im Pissed!

Discussion in 'General' started by SIR_JANE, Dec 2, 2007.

1. So i got outside to smoke half a joint i had left from a previous night..So i was in the corner of the house lighting it up next thing you know I hear moms foosteps around the corner of the house...So my quick reflexes kick in and i throw the lit joint on the roof:mad: it was the only bud i had for tonight now its gone...Now I gotta find a way to get my ass up on the roof to get it...FUCK im pissed...well atleast she didnt catch me..thing is she knowsn i smoke but never actually caugh me in the act..well just thought id let out my thoughts on here..

2. tell her you suddenly got in the christmas spirit and want to hang up lights.

or tell her the gutters have been worrying you and you need to clean them lol

3. lols she did noticed it was strange that i was standing out in the cold with a lighter and why there was smoke my awnser: i was burning grass from the ground LMAO she didnt buy it though i know

4. wait till she sleeps...then make your move...

5. You threw a lit joint on your roof?:eek:

6. rofl. reminds me a lot of one time about a year and a half ago my mother left with her boyfriend so I went outside to go smoke a joint. I was halfway through the joint when they pulled up in the car so I put the join down and tried to run in the back door but it was locked... so the only thing I could do was walk towards their car. She asked me what I was doing (keep in mind I was really high) and I said I was trying to catch a rat. She knew what was up and she left.. I tried to find the joint but never did.
    That was a true stoner moment.. lol.

7. Did you not watch Meet the parents?

That's how shit goes up in flaaaames :p

And how did you throw a joint on a roof? Was it not windy or do you guys now have a second floor on your house? I don't think I could do it if I tried lol

8. haha are you serious i had no idea i could have start a fire well its cold as fuck so it must have been put out..

and i threw it as hard a i could plus our house is a one story so yeah.. damn i needa find it lols

9. How freakin' stoned are you to throw a joint onto the roof of your damn house? Why not just put it on the ground in some bushes or something like that? I mean wtf? on the roof? rofl

10. Haha yeah man, you shoulda set it on the ground or something :)

11. couple weeks ago there were still leaves on the ground and i was out smoking a dooby and i thought i herd the folks pull in, so for some stupid reson(the first half of the joint) i decided to put it on the ground and go see.no one pulled in the driveway and i spent 15 minutes looking for a perfectley camoed doob in the grass. shows to go ya, be smart were ya ditch your doobs

12. Is it really so hard to put it under your shoe?

13. haha so true. my little brother almost caught me when i was on my back porch smoking a BLUNT. i was half way through it and i had to stomp it out and throw it under my porch. :( that sucked.

14. dude I do that sometimes. Do you like put it between the holes in the porch?

15. This is why I go for drives in my car when I want to blaze, no one can catch me then lol

16. except the cops...

17. I've never been busted in my car, mainly because I drive a station wagon and I have the face of an angel :D

At least that's what the old ladies always tell me

18. Shoulda put it out on the ground and left it or stuck in in your pocket.... and how can you throw a joint? musta been a damn heavy joint lol...