Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IM past high as fuck. I am Kenny Powers Bitch!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DOdoubleG, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I apoligize for thee title.
    But This might be the highest I have ever been.
    The line "relax, im chasing an oasis" truly makes sense to me at the moment
    I Know you're not supposed to discuss other drugs on gc and I will not, I would simply like to add that my prescribed narcotics are taking this high to a whole new level.
    This is ridiculous, If I run water down my face it feels like its melting

Best part is...
    I got a piney danky dewey jam packed bowl of top shelf "ganja" aka buddha aka weed...and a lighter next to it..Im ready

Thanks for reading my rambling. IM really high. Good luck to all!
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. The Bowl Has been smoked..im floating :wave:

3. Prescription drugs are ok as long as theyre prescribed to you. Because that means its a legal drug. You cannot discuss however illegal drugs.

4. Don't think this is true..

5. I am prescribed something for pain because of a recent surgery and I have to agree that it has really potentiated my highs.

6. Oh yes, definitely. Especially when mixed with indica strains:smoke:

7. Spend All day noddin'

8. lmaooo. have fun:smoke::hello:

9. Shit, I stand up and I'm leaning. Got Damn I feel good.
    Best part.. about to step outside the crib and face a fatty :D
    Smoke suttin :smoking::smoking:

10. Actually you cannot talk about any prescription medication, whether it's prescribed to you or not.

11. prescribed or not prescribed? that is the question

seriously though you cant discuss your meds even if they are prescribed (which i totally dont understand but w/e)

12. Yeah totally, just ask all the people who die from overdosing on acetaminophen every day.

13. I don't think anyone is suggesting using prescribed medication for anything beyond the reason it was prescribed. But yes, if you are taking any kind of medication that contains acetaminophen, you should either remove the acetaminophen or stick to taking as little as possible.

14. [quote name='"BeadsandFlowers"']

I don't think anyone is suggesting using prescribed medication for anything beyond the reason it was prescribed. But yes, if you are taking any kind of medication that contains acetaminophen, you should either remove the acetaminophen or stick to taking as little as possible.[/quote]

Why acetaminophen?

15. Acetaminophen is highly toxic for your liver in high doses. A lot of pain medications come with both an opiate and acetaminophen. If someone were using their pain medication over the recommended dosage for recreational or medical reasons, they would be wise to remove the acetaminophen in order to spare their liver.

16. [quote name='"BeadsandFlowers"']

Acetaminophen is highly toxic for your liver in high doses. A lot of pain medications come with both an opiate and acetaminophen. If someone were using their pain medication over the recommended dosage for recreational or medical reasons, they would be wise to remove the acetaminophen in order to spare their liver.[/quote]

Learn something new everyday + rep

:smoke:

17. fuck, he meant its okay to talk about on these forums if they are prescribed. Not that their okay for your health. We all know thousands upon thousands die from prescribed medication and thousands more become hopelessly addicted. We also know that public opinion that surrounds 'medicine' is fucking hilarious because that shit can and will kill you, where as weed helps you, yet its still bad and is the devils plant etc... funny isnt it? Misinformation at its finest.

18. Opiates & marijuana are a fun combination, hehe...

19. once again im stoned .. listening to juicy j :smoking:

20. By this, he means the discussion of them.
    Dumbass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.