im out...

Discussion in 'General' started by Northern.Lights, Aug 9, 2009.

1. ... of weed... :(

so i scraped my grinder, my container i keep my kief in... and a couple bowls and got this....
    [​IMG]

it consists of resin, a little bit of weed, and some kief...

what do ya think? bad idea to mix them all?

either way im going to smoke it...

anyone else out there out of weed?

2. sucks you're out.. but smoke it if you gotta.. it will still get you nice and high :smoke:

3. Perfect mix, I'm out of weed but I REALLY want some because I'm on methamphetamines.

4. #4 LCM, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    I've scrounged bud that looked way more questionable than that. Light er up.

Another dopeless day for me. I usually go steady for a few days and then my city will be dry for a couple. I guess my situation isn't all that bad, I mean, I'll never have to take a T-break.

5. what are you waiting for?

believe in your high!

6. huh

i havent smoked all day and just checkde and noticed i dont have any bud left but a tiny bit of shake, some resin balls, and a lil kief as well.

the weed around here been straight up dirt lately and shit gives me a headache if i smoke too much. good time for a T Break until some decent buds start showing up.

7. OH YEA!! Wait till November. :smoking:

8. haha november is when my grow should be done :hello:

9. been out of weed since april

10. I say smoke it if you got it:p

11. Havent smoked in a week. I broke my bubbler a couple days ago and I could either repair it or crack the thing open and scrape as much res as i can out of it. Not sure which to do, any suggestions?