Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm out....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smilez4257g, Dec 7, 2006.

1. It's been a good few years of smoking mass weed, but I think that it's time for me to move on and stop smoking for a while. I'm livin with my parents until I go back to college after christmas (i'm 19) and I just feel like my parents would freak if they found out and I would feel soooo guilty. being high inside the house when they are home and stuff just makes my high not even fun really. I'm always so paranoid as to where I hide my shit, my mom said my car smells like cigs haha, and they've found blunt guts in my room on many occasions. I don't think smoking is a big deal and I will continue when I get back to school on occasions especially on the weekend, but buying in big amounts and spending a lot of money of bud isn't going to be happening for me anymore.....i've decided to give my grinder, scale, and bowl to my buddy and I have about a quarter or so of some high mids. Since this is the last of my bud, I think i'm going to roll up whatver I have left in a gotti and be done with it. Enjoy the last bit because I won't be smoking for a while......Everyone smoke a fat blunt with me tonight. It's been fun, stay high, and i'm out...pz GC.

2. Peace, man. Take it easy, and keep on keepin' on! :hello::wave:

3. take it easy :wave:

4. ur always welcome back man

5. Peace bro, and good luck.

6. o, i'm always gonna check back in and look at all the SICKKKK buds u bastards get haha.

one last ? for u all.....i'm tryin to roll this gotti right now. just ground up a shit load of buds, can i roll the gotti outta a vanilla dutch? just get all the tobacco out by rolling it in between my fingers but what about the cancer paper?​

7. yeah u can use a dutch but basically u r gonna have to smoke that cancer paper but its only once so no big deal.
    how to u make a whole in the mouthpiece do u use a cigar cutter b4 u take the tabacco out?

8. Not sure, I know its done, but im pretty sure that rolling the tobacco out of a dutch is a likely way to crack it. You must hollow it out with something I believe, and if you don't have enough weed for that (it takes a bit) roll it propa.

edit: Oh and peace, the city stands here.

9. yeah, the dutch tares real easy when i try to roll it out. i ended up just rolling a fat blunt last night but i still have like 6 grams though so i might try it tonight w/ some different kinda blunt.

10. Everybody get to the point when they make a little pause from toking.(or not?)
    I smoke now only twice a week at fridays and sundays , cause it's hard time at the school.

11. when i rolled a gotti wat i used at first was a tweezer. i plucked out enough tobacco that it got alil loose. we licked it alil on the outside so that it doesn't crack everytime u apply pressure to get the tobacco out. and just leave some tobacco in the end to keep the mouthpiece shape.