i'm out

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Oct 30, 2006.

1. peace GC, i used to post here to tell yall about my life experiences, good and bad, and hope to get some useful feedback, but lately all i get is bullshit, telling me my post is or isnt something, or that my views are stupid or that i dont know shit n that i'm a drug addict, well fuck you, i'll find a new board to post on where i dont got a buncha fucking faggots giving me shit about everything i post.

i'll still buy pipes and shit off the site, but fuck 80% of the people on here now

2. Well, if it's any consolation, I'll miss reading your posts.

Good luck. I hope for the best for you.

3. Peace man if your gonna leave. I always thought u were cool but do what u want. Good luck :wave:

4. sorry about your experiences man... i wish you the best of luck.

5. one more quick comment, since yall like to whine about how i "whine".... well if you didnt have anyone to fuckin talk to about your problems you'd whine too, this is the only place i've ever been able to just tell people how i feel, even if no one responded at least i could get it out, but when i get nothing but bullshit responses thats just as bad as what i get when i tell anyone in reality about shit, feels nice to be alone in your own fuckin insanity where you cant sleep and doctors tell you to read a fuckin book before bed, where psychiatrists tell you you just have a drug addiction when you've had depression and anxiety since you were 11, maybe one day yall can experience it such a lovely stress free fuckin life like me.

and with that i pass

6. Later neg.

Sorry you couldnt find what your looking for here.

Be safe out there, watch your back, man.

GC will always be here for you.

7. Dude :(

SUCKS!

8. dude, i just read your other post. i don't blame you for leaving. i think it's a disgrace that people on this site would be so coldhearted to you for trying to open up. I have had depression since I was 12, let me tell anyone who doesn't know: it's the worst fucking feeling in the world. I feel unconfortable with myself, and I still have a lot of problems. Sometimes I doubt my self worth. I like to talk about that stuff on gc too. and I think it's disheartening that people react that way to you. sorry about that bro.

9. It's tough in the real world without GC.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. Gunna miss ya man, peace.

11. Man, people are always going to have an opinion. If I were you I would just stay- and as far as the things in your threads, it doesn't help when you argue about shit within it (I know your just defending yourself) but it helps if you keep the thread on topic.

If someone says your a drug addict in the middle of the thread just ignore it, and get back on topic.

If you leave man best of luck to you in your endeavers (sp?), & good luck finding a place cooler than GC, but don't set your expectations too high.

12. well, good luck then. i hope you can get through all your troubles in a manner that doesn't end up with you getting in more trouble

13. I guess what I'd want to tell you is just ignore all these new kids on the block giving you shit, but if you're gonna leave, then so be it, suppose. You were a chill dude man, I always read your threads and tried to contribute if I could, even though some of the things I said were probably not what you wanted to hear.

Come back and visit eh?

Peace brother

14. that sucks dude.

but if thats what you feel like you have to do, then more power to you.

be safe, and keep ya head up.

15. I haven't read your past posts, so I can't comment on your overall demenor, but from the posts I've seen you post just recently, you're reall pushing people away.

How do you expect people to react when you say you are considering blowing a man's arms off with a Saw'd Off? There are 2 options there.

1. Take you seriously. In which case, you need help. I'm sorry if you take that personally it's true. No matter how much you hate someone, you don't blow his arms off with a Saw'd Off. It's just not done. For the sake of his life, no matter how much you hate him. For the lives of those who do love him, which some of those people you may love. And most importantly to us, for YOUR sake, you don't want to spend life in prison.

2. Don't take you seriously. In which case it just sounds like a cry for attention. Again, sorry if this is offensive to you, but that is how it plays out. People don't want to hear their friends or otherwise talk about doing something everyone knows they wont do. Find a more valid way to express yourself, and people will take you more seriously.

Talking about wanting to die, or wanting to kill is never a good way to make people receive you well. No matter how justified your rage may be, people don't come here to be bathed in hatred.

When you are depressed and angry, it brings other people down too. People don't like to be brought down. So if your recent posts have been nothing but angst and anger, why should people be receiving that well?

The point is, you are interacting with other people. You need to be receptive to their needs. When you need help, fine, post about it. Do so in a real, down to earth, and non-abrasive way. We are not your enemy, so don't come here and post in seething raging tones. Try to vary that though. Talk about good things and try to enjoy yourself instead of making yourself and others miserable bringing up depressing topics all the time.

The people here that like you probobly like you not because of your angst, but for other reasons, times they enjoyed you and talking with you.

In the end, if all you bring is depression and hatred, that's all you will get. Attacking people, saying "fuck you" isn't a good way to rectify the situation.

Good luck in whatever you do. I doubt you will find a forum with a cooler populace than Grasscity. I doubt even further that you are going to find a forum that will receive you well if your first posts are like the last posts you have had here. It's just human nature.

Unless of course you go to a depression forum where people are ready for that and expecting to help others constantly, and expecting the angst and hatred. Maybe that would be a good idea for you, you could probobly use the advice of people going through the same depression as you, in a forum where that is what they discuss.

People like to be happy. People who are full of angst are not productive toward that end. Try to be more cheerful, and maybe you'll get a better response out of people.

Alot of people have problems. Some probobly worse than yours. But we try to have a good time here, and you should too. If you can't do that, don't blame others.

16. when i am down and depressed i focus on a hobby. like growing pot and having the cats at grasscity help me out. I love to go shoot guns in the woods. (not at a persons arms tho) just targets and beer cans. maybe that was a bad idea for u tho. um i go to a bar with friends and drink some beers. do anything watch a movie, play ps2, smoke a joint!:smoking: whatever it is that floats your boat. maybe u have noone to talk to because everyone got sick of u whining about stuff all the time. try having fun for once and not care so much about everything. life is life. it is what it is. what can you do about it? say fuck it and toke a joint is what works for me. plus my weed plants keep me going. whos gonna take care of them if im gone!! ahhhhh i don't trust anyone with my babies!! :eek: if u need help with problems try a depression forum. if u need help growing weed try this forum. not much anyone can say really i guess. not being rude but u just need to suck it up.

17. i may sound like i'm contradicting myself, but good post. +rep,

18. Thank you man. Yeah, Neg, you're cool and everything. But it's obvious you've got problems deeper than what we here at GC can help out with. Reading your posts, I can't ever think of an answer that I think you will take kindly. Either a "I hope things get better" is too fake, or a "Dude you're a drug addict with depression & anger issues and it's obvious that you need help" is too real or it makes me sound like a dick.

I'll go with the latter option and say that...

...All in all, this may not be the place for you, as far as your depression and anger goes. I am often left feeling uncomfortable with the things you post. Stop shooting dope, get your life back on track. "You don't know how hard that is." You're right, I don't. This is where I get stuck on trying to help you out. "Helpful feedback" is impossible unless you're willing to respond well to people's responses, which you're not doing.

Peace, and I wish you the absolute best on your journeys.

19. Keep ya head up, G.

20. Fuck, dude...you can't leave, man, without you, gc would not be gc. You'd be missed, I've read your threads even since before I joined...One of the few true who have remained active since then, along with rasta man...I say bury the goddammed hatchet, though, there has been shit flinging from several ppl, and neg you don't gotta go into attack mode, just let your posts speak for themselves...no matter what ppl say.