Im out hustlin right...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jun 9, 2006.

1. gandhi was a fucking pussy

2. 6 poppppin 5 droppin kkillaaa

3. damn whats with all the bitches coming in here and talking shit to KeepSmokinReefa? damn, if yall dont like the thread get the fuck out. aint that hard, just stay the fuck out of the thread.

so KSR, from what i read, i can assume youre a crip. how did you get initiated?

4. Do you think it's cool to make someone else fearful in their own neighborhood or anywhere in that manner?

It's guys like KSR and other gang members/ "thugs" that are destroying America, but I guess you're one of the people who thinks it's cool to hurt people and induce fear and violence in neighborhoods in YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

So Mr. weedzilla, I'm sorry I don't participate in the downfall of humanity induced by people like yourself and Mr. KSR.

5. Fuck you. Go kill yourself.

This is exactly what the world DOESN'T need. People who think that violence is supposed to solve everything.

I have mad respect for Ghandi. He fought for his beliefs in a non-violent manner.

I'm so fucking sick of gangbangers. I have never run in to one who has shown me respect. I can say nothing, do nothing, be walking down the street, and some faggot gangbangers can pull up and talk shit to me. What am I supposed to do? Beat all their asses when they all have guns?

Good for them. They are real badass cuz they can shoot a gun.

Fuck gangbangers.

I don't know KSR personally, so I ain't gonna say anything about him. For all I know, he could be a cool guy and not be violent to anyone until they are to him. But for people who go out and start shit on purpose, FUCK YOU. It's people like you that we will never have peace on earth. And you wonder why nobody has respect for you.

6. A gang is a community. Most people in gangs grew up in gangs. When everybody on your block is in a gang your in that gang. you got eachother so you dont endup like that little ignant hoodrat. Educate yourslef before you let your lip flap

7. Now take a close look at the definition of a gang.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gang

Educate yourself before you open your mouth.

8. If you didn't really want to be in a gang though you could seek help and have the possibility to escape from the gang area.

No one can force anyone to join a gang, it's just like the Nuremburg Trials when the Nazis were trying to get off by saying "We were only following orders", there comes to a point where if you strongly do not want to do something you don't do it, regardless of the consequences that you will face.

Of course when you do say "No, I will not join your gang" they will beat you and possibly kill you, but atleast you are not going to inflict harm on others and therefore you put morals infront of lowering yourself to the threats and actions of others.

9. haha... they went to a clambake! lol

10. :hello:

11. dude get real, it's called sarcasm. i DON'T advocate violence, if you had read my other posts in this thread or in ANY other thread you might know that. you are the one who needs to educate yourself before opening your mouth.

12. im not tryin to start any shit. but do you think the people at dictionary.com have ever been around any gangs.
    now that i think about it. you looked up "gangs" on dictionary.com
    and i read it
    word to educating us both

13. That's most likely right, I can't imagine them gathering the crips and bloods together in a focus group discussing what the dictionary.com gang defintion should be.

14. I looked it up to show you. I do agree that we both learned something though. Just...look it up next time :)

And my apologies thisisnotreal. Sorry for blowing upon you. That just got me a little heated. No hard feelings.

15. it's all good man. no worries. i'll get you back on that neg rep next thread you post.

16. LMAO!!! One of the best movies ever! :hello:

17. Yes, very awesome movie!

18. the gangs are straight commercial.

its all about independent thuggin ad pimpin, you gotta network to maintain but the colors and stuff r gettin played out.