im on dxm right now.

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jul 2, 2007.

1. well i just dosed with 520 mg and im bored so i figured i would make a thread and document my trip tonight with occasional updates. well thats the idea anyway. if im too fucked up to document ill tell of the tail tomorrow or just delete this shit.

2. i popped an advil like 2 hours ago is it stil safe to pop like 20 robo's if i took that advil?

3. well i just went thru my "nauseous faze", i puke almost every time i dose, and now in just startin to feel the trip commin on slowly. some stupid shit on adult swim now cus its sunday so im gonna find somthin to watch and ill be back when the trip is in full swing.

4. One of the few drugs I haven't done. Always been interested though.

I've even slammed down some San Pedro and Peruvian Torch. But, robo-tripping has eluded me.

5. have a good 1 mate, kinda weak dose imho, hope it gets ya trippin tho!

6. yeah go for it man. pm me if you do and we can have trippy convos. you got msn or yahoo messenger?

yeah this is my normal dose. i like goin all out sometimes but on the regular i do around 500ish.

edit: i spoke too soon, just puked my guts out and that really helped the trip set in. im feelin ok now.

7. You have to keep it down like a dungeon, man! I think that walking around helps...let gravity do some of the work for you, you know?

8. Since you dex a lot yourself from what I know, I doubt this will be of much help to you.
    butttt, I think I remember you saying you like tot rip on an empty stomach, I could be wrong though. Why not try eating a small meal. Like a white castle burger or 2, something to that extent. Whenever I do that while dexing I avoid having to puke, makes for a much more enjoyable time IMO.

9. ^^

Yeah, I usually eat a piece of toast or two. If my stomach is totally empty I hurl.

10. im on 310 mg of robo gels right now there gelcapsules so itl take a while...

thanks for the info johnnyweedseed

nah only aim for me

11. Im on 350mg myself, just drank a bottle about a minute ago.

12. Has anybody else ever drank Zicam Concentrated Cough Mist Max? Its only 16.3mL to drink in the little bottle so its not like you have to drink a big ass bottle of robitussin, one swallow and you drank about 400mg of dxm. The trip comes on way faster then anything else i have ever used before, almost too fast and too strong all at once within 20-30 mins. The trip also seems to last alot longer then with other dxm products i have used, the last time i did it i drank 2 bottles and tripped for a good 12 hours before i finally fell asleep still fucked up.

13. too late. and walking just makes matters worse.

yeah i dose on empty stomach cus if i eat first it takes like 2 hrs to kick in. maby ill try toast like hempress said.

do you got any im things? i like talkin to other dex heads when im trippin.

14. have a trippy conversation with me, I have 350mg of dxm in my body and I just smoked 4 bowls by myself...

15. i feel pretty lightheaded and my legs arent really there.

johnny weed seed did you take syrup or pills?

16. Is that only DXM? Alot of stuff has other shit in it thats bad for ya

17. Yeah its the best way ive found for dxm. Your body digests it so fast and you dont ever feel like your going to throw up or feel sick