I'm on crutches and cant get to my gg plot 1or 2 fems 1 herme

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Wulf, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Coming down from the effects of a few nights toking ,drinking rum and no sleep I had a fall 2 days ago.I went to hospital and they say I have a bad sprained ankle and possible broken bones in the foot.The doctor wanted to cast me up for 6 weeks.I refused the cast mainly because I wont be able to get to my grow site.I have 1 really nice female 1herme and 1 not sure.
    I was thinking that the female pollinated by a herme would give me a good stock of seeds for next year.Am I right ? I think so.
    I will definitley be unable to make it to my grow site for at least a week or 2 :( .

2. Atleast your looking forward to good seeds, and not bud.
    You don't really have to worry much i don't think.

3. damn no fourwheeler or nothing?
    get a good friend to help you out.
    thats what i do, however we always split everything.

4. I got up there today ,it turns out I've got 2 females and 1 hereme.I pulled off some of the pollen sacks and will go see them in a few days.
    I'm looking forward to some nice under 6ft indica herb with a handfull of seeds to get a good patch or 2 started next spring.

5. is the hermie next to your other plants? cause in my experience you will get all seeds and no buds! you can pull the sacs off like you said but it a pain in the ass if your foot is broken. check on them daily or at least every 2 to 3 days i know that seems like a lot but those thing muliply like crazy when they stat popping up. well good luck and happy harvest:smoking:

6. I might just dig the herme up and move it far away.I had a toke tother day and it got me on my feet.I MUST ADMIT it did me the world of good,brought down the swelling and got me over the pain threshold to do what I need to do.
    I might leave it where it is ,I will get a harvest with less thc content,but it will be better than paying €50 for enough to make a joint or 2,drawn out and lightly sprinkled into many smokes.
    Lotsa seeds for lotsa sites next year.

I will get some good smoke and I will keep the seeds.If I get enough herb to get me past the winter solstice (im sure I will )I will be a happy wulf.

7. If you ever feel like you can make it up there and its not to late I think you should reconsider. Seedless bud is where its at and if u want seeds they should only be put on a branch or two. Why waste what you have done so far? The seeds are also likely to turn hermie also.