Im off probation today what to do

Discussion in 'General' started by OrangeMangoKush, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Should I play it safe and stay sober awhile or flip these greedy pigs off and toke till I forget who and where I'm at ...I'll be signing my papers today as well as her but won't have the papers for like 2 weeks...need advice

2. dont flip nobody off
    smoke

3. yep smoke up kiddo .....

4. wait til you have the papers. just wait 2 more weeks. youve waited 6 months, 1 year or however long, you can make it 2 more weeks. what  if they "lose" the paperwork and need you to come back in and bam! pop you with 1 last UA? that would suck, huh? just wait it out dude. be patient. i promise, weed will still be here in 2 weeks. :)

5. damnn

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Why does everyone pussy it up when it comes to this subject? Most people touting advise around here on this subject have never even been on probation!

Your discharge date is your discharge date....just bc you haven't gotten official paper work in the mail doesn't mean you're still on probation. That a wives tale - you can't be UA tested and have your terms of probation applied to you after the discharge date! That would make a probation agents powers greater than a judges - which isn't true by a long shot. 

I've done 3 years of felony paper. I got high as fuck on my official discharge date. Called my PO just to make sure, she said, 'Yes, you are done, now behave yourself an take care.' That's that last I ever heard from her. 

7. Quick update so everyone knows...the day I went and seen her the last time my bro came over and needless to say...I havnt been sober since xD...god I missed freedom

8. I just got off of a 2 year probation stint my PO gave me a final mouth swab and said if you pass your done. So just to make sure I called him 3 days later and he said I passed and stay out of trouble.no paper work nothing in the mail.

[​IMG]