Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not very social when i'm high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Dec 6, 2011.

1. When i'm high trying to enjoy myself, I can't stand when people keep talking to me and won't shut the fuck up. I don't mean to be a douche but jesus christ, this is one of the reasons why I prefer toking by myself, any one else have a similar case?

2. Same, just how it is

3. I prefer toking by myself but if my friends are available and want to I'll smoke with them.

There's nothing wrong with preferring to go solo.

4. yup i agree

5. Yea same, usually me and my mates will blaze it and hit up a bit of ps3

6. Same here, I just wanna enjoy whatever I'm doing.

I also can't stand when people are pointing at me if I zone out, like, "man, he's gone"

Ya definately a lone toker or if I'm among a small group of chill people its good.

7. I'd rather smoke with one other person, smoking alone is ok...but unless you're schizophrenic you have no one else to talk to :(

8. I was stoned on a riverbank once, and this woman next to me talked for 30 minutes about her personal relationship with ravens. The whole time, I was thinking, "What the fuck, is this really happening, are these words coming out of her mouth?"

I was too stoned to make her stop, though.

9. I hate people that just sit there...fuckin say something already I didn't come to hang out and stare at your wall