I'm not sure what to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jsx1313, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Well my girlfriend of 6 years just left me. Why? Cuz it just isn't working out is what she said. 6 god damn years and she just realized this wtf. Any way I dk what to do I was with her since I was 16, I dont even kno if its worth trying to find someone else or not.

2. im pretty sure the reason she left you isnt just because something isnt working out. and dont try to find someone else. they'll come to you, or maybe your girlfriend will even come back

3. Stay up my friend, you are still young don't let her dampen your spirit.

4. Not gonna candy coat anything, just being honest here..

Sometimes it doesn't work out, breakups hurt either way, but trust me... doesn't matter how long you've been with someone, if either person isn't happy or true to themselves, then it's not worth it.

And I fought the "it'll be okay" speeches for so long, but dude... seriously...

That saying -- that there's always more fish in the sea -- as fucking corny and elementary as it sounds... it really is super incredibly fucking true.

Just stay busy, do what you love. Smoke, play video games, go out to the bars, watch forgetting sarah marshal, work, make money, buy shit... you're young man.

Got a long way of fun to go ;)

5. dudes right, just gotta keep yourself occupied and talk to as many bitchs as you can
    flirt.flirt.flirt
    it does a world of wonders when your gettin attention for other girls, and you start thinking "this is what i been missing out on"
    just think of the sea of pussy out there waiting for you bud, all the different tits and asses youll see.
    its just the start of a very fun and forgettin part of life my friend, you just wait, youll see:wave:

6. It sometimes helps to put things into perspective. You're 22 and ready to give up on relationships already? How many thousands of couples break up multi-year relationships in the world every single day? The simple truth is that you're not a special little snow flake. Take heart from the fact that you're going through the same stuff that literally billions of people have gone through since the beginning of time and the vast majority of people get over it fine. This is just a part of life and we all have to deal with it the best we can.

At your age, i'd move on. Stay active. Surround yourself with people. Just focus on doing social things you like to do without worrying about girls. All heartbreak fades with time. When i was closer to your age and broken up with a GF of 4 years, it sucked. But now looking back years later, the truth is we weren't really good for each other. You'll look back later on and realize it wasn't meant to be.

7. consider this my friend... the youngest of my parents' combined 14 siblings to meet their husband/wife (they're all married) was my dad and mom, at age 26. you're only 22!

just live your life man. you haven't even reached your goals or lived your dreams yet and now you're free to do anything you want and there's nothing holding you back or tying you to one spot. best of luck broseph

8. Thnx alot for the input blades. Its very appreciated I'll just pick up the pieces and keep going.

9. Man, come on... don't give up, that's pointless. So something messed up... big whoop! At least you know NOW that she's like this and you know that, hey... she's not the right one for you! Remember, everything ALWAYS happens for a reason. If my guy was like "Britt, I don't think this is working out and I don't think we should see each other any more." I'd be really rather hurt... I'd cry and be upset but it happens for a reason and if he (or in your case she) has made up their mind, there's no sense in trying to change it. Take this as a freedom to find someone that actually deserves you. :)

10. Fuck her, leave it alone please.
    Listen, you ask why she didnt realize sooner, ..why didn't you?

Also, like said already, the main reason she probably dumped ya is b/c she found some one else. Simple as that.

Don't wait for her to come back, keep your head up and keep going. Go out clubbing or something with buddies to get your mind off of her ( it will be VERY hard at first ). If she ever seeks to get back together, ignore and keep your life going. She already fucked you over, why give her the chance to do it again? Its obvious she didn't care about your feelings or emotions.

11. everythings been said pretty much..

but 16 is way to young for a real serious relationship. Find urself a nice 18-19 and have a good time man.

12. She did you a favor that you will soon realize, my friend.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGDmpk1Ideo&feature=related]YouTube - Austin Powers 2 - Wait a tick (1)[/ame]