Im not sure what to do anymore..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thekey2, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Het blades, so throughout the past year I've reached a stand point in my life. Im just starting my life, and i honestly don't know what i want for myself. Growing up i was told stories of these great people, a great nation. The perception I had as a kid was of this picture perfect world, and my experiences have only allowed me to come to the conclusion its far from that. I just want to leave, but i don't know where to. I want to make myself proud, but i don't know how. I don't want to just fall into this everyday cycle, lost in the static of society. I love my family, and my friends, but at the very same time i feel so alienated from them. Im scared honestly. I don't know really what to do..

2. See a therapist?

Canada is a close option

3. Is that really my viable option? i don't know i have such mixed feelings, at sometimes i think i may be insane, but in a good and bad way. I guess I'm afraid of what i may hear.

4. You're not suicidal are you? I can't have me being the last person u talk to on my conscience that's too much

5. chill out focus on what makes you happy right now

6. no I'm not suicidal at all. Im fairly mentally stable, and i would never do harm to myself. I just am lost that its i guess.. not the best place to try and actully "fix" myself, just i feel i don't really have anyone to go to. I mean, i just feel like I'm not the person anyone knows, as much as i love my family and friends, i just want to vanish almost. I want so bad to make something of myself, make something that i can feel proud of, and at the same time having the best relationships i can have, but it just seems like i can't do any. Hard fact in is I'm fucking selfish and care about no one. I just sit and smoke weed, sure i have a job and school, but i've realized this has all shattered my view on what i thought the world and living was all about. Im not saying weed necessarily did this, but the mindset that I've developed has. I try and change, but I'm not strong enough which i don't get. I want to change, but i also am so comfortable with the way i am( which even deeper down kills me that i am).

7. Brah, YouTube "Zyzz".. He will save u brah. We're all gonna make it brah
    Live the aesthetic life style. U will find purpose.
    Life starts at the end of ur comfort zone homie.
    Zyzz died 2 years ago at the age of 22, his birthday was yesterday, all he ever wanted to do was to inspire depressed people or outcast to find them selfs through the gym and training, and trying to achieve a better aesthetic. Having discipline and dedication and find passion is what life's all about.

I was 133lbs and started becoming shy and timid. Just doing alot of rock climbing, but I found that when zyzz was introduced into my life, I started hitting the gym and became much more happy and got more healthy lifestyle discipline and looking better and gaining confidence in myself. I'm now 160lbs lean. And trying to improve my physique every day.

Attached Files:

8. dude damn feel l how you do literally everyday, thats crazy.

9. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child: now that I have become a man, I have put away childish things."

Time to put the big boy pants on and carve your way, life is not going to always be exciting or glamorous.

• Like Like x 1
  10. so.. why is this in the sex, love, and relationships section?

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2b0xuWNFPQ]IN MEMORY OF ZYZZ by AN - YouTube[/ame]

WATTTCHH it will save ur LIFE!

12. Zyzz was a tool. An alright guy, but a tool nonetheless.
    -----
    You're a bitch, OP. Take offense to that and prove me wrong. Stop wallowing in in teenage angst and man up. Exercise, study, do anything and everything you can to improve yourself in every way possible then devote your time to something you care about. A cause, a calling. If you don't like the way things are right now, pick a problem, and then fix it. It's as simple as that.

And go on a t-break - no smoking for a month and use the downtime to reassess and reflect.

13. I felt the same way until i found my purpose in life, then through my purpose i was given the confidence to do the things i had always wanted to do but never could.

Assess yourself, your skills and most importantly listen to YOURSELF. Even though theres people on here with knowledge at the end of the day they are not the people that will be blamed for your decisions, you will be so keep yourself accountable to them.

And yeah, don't just "Man up" and try and find something to do, find a fucking career man, focus on being happy not having money, people who say "Just man up!, that's what i did!" How many of those people are geniuinely happy with their lives?

People who actually understand life though know that life is a journey and that you will become a very different person periodically through it and you will take the lessons you learned and become better with them, but this is a CHOICE. You have to choose to live your life, nobody is going to live it for you..To bring it all the way back around to a conclusion, you have to find the thing that makes you wanna make that choice or your purpose.

Good Luck OP.

14. Thanks everyone for all the advice and words, even the ones not so sugar coated. I defeintly am going to work on improving things, and i understand that things aren't always going to be glamourous, or easy, i guess I'm just in a bit of a reality shock. I can put my mind to anything and accomplish it, and i find happiness through out the world, just always deep down something seems to be missing. Ill figure this out.

Thanks,
    Thekey2

15. ^ We all go through that phase, man. You can either stifle and bury it like most people, or do some soul searching and walk out of it a man. It's a phase and it'll pass.

16. Meditation

BUR! it's a matter of frequency and vibration