Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not sure if I just got scammed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by publicenemy420, Sep 22, 2011.

1. I just moved across the country and this guy I met just got me some bud, only it's not bud. It looks orange, smells like fruit, and it's kinda gooey. I'm not a novice in toking but this is the first I've ever seen anything like this, can anybody give me some Idea of what this is?

P.S. If you think you know what this is please post a pic so I can get a good comparison.

Thanks

2. can you post a pic yourself? lol

3. gooey? dude that's probably not bud. sorry.

4. You can't post a picture?
    Sounds like a decomposing orange to me ahaha

5. Orange gooey things that smell like fruit = rotting orange?

6. Smoke it and post results OP.

7. pic or gtfo

8. Good deal man it's 100% THC! :smoking:

9. #9 JEI3US, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    It could be honey bud bud I doubt anybody would give you that for free it usually runs anywhere from $30-$40 a gram and its comparable smoke to hash because its super duper potent.

[​IMG]

10. He gave you snorf

11. yeah that looks about right, but I did pay for it, even though I didn't pay as much.

12. you know what, I just might do that. I'm not going to pound down the whole thing, but I'm sure just a taste to see if it's legit can't be all bad. He called it something weird, and I didn't have time to ask him what exactly it was, but I said weed and this is what he brought, so I don't expect it can be far from it if it is some kind of mutant form of weed.

13. [quote name='"publicenemy420"']you know what, I just might do that. I'm not going to pound down the whole thing, but I'm sure just a taste to see if it's legit can't be all bad. He called it something weird, and I didn't have time to ask him what exactly it was, but I said weed and this is what he brought, so I don't expect it can be far from it if it is some kind of mutant form of weed.[/quote]

Let us know how it is and if you get high.

14. Please stop saying rotten orange people. I'm being serious about this, and I'm not so much of an idiot that I can't tell if it's a fruit. I guess I'll just give it a try and post how it went.

15. ..... you need to give us a pic lol....

16. #16 Jumbo, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    this is weed

Attached Files:

17. @Jumbo

Sorry man I can't really see the weed next to all that GOD DAMN MARGIN RAPE!

hahaha

18. lol didnt even see that the pic was that big, ill change it quick

19. Seriously though light it up and tell us, Im craving some honey bud now thanks to that earlier pic...

20. Jizz..