I'm not sure guys :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dflow, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Okay so I'm still posting here because I feel like I still don't know much,

I started in early Dec 2017
    And we are here (look at pics :))
    I need opinions,
    I'm still using same light now unfortunately the light I had purchased was bad so I just ordered a new one, now I need to know if it would be a good idea to put them in bigger pots, also some plants are just extending and not growing, I have them on 12/12 now and using flora grow flora bloom and flora micro, now I would like yo start producing my medicine how can I go about that?? Let them get longer? Bigger pots? Or better yet what should I start doing as of tmmrw?? To get more out of them?? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. they definitely don't need bigger pots. since your in flower just use bloom and micros. move the light closer to the plants. what your seeing is stretching which always happens in early stages of flower. it takes about 2 weeks generally for that to calm down and but production to really kick in. moving the light closer will help with that slightly just make sure you don't move it to close. a good rule of thumb is to put your hand between the light and the plant if it feels warm it's to close if not then it can be closer. the problem i see right now is to little light. give this article a read. particularly the second half The Basics Tutorial: Learn How to Grow Cannabis Indoors! | Grow Weed Easy really give everything on that site a read. it's a good rabbit hole for a beginner grower to go down.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't think you need larger pots - I think you need a shitload more light. What light are you using? What medium?

4. Definitely upgrade your light. The fact that they're so lanky makes me think they're not getting enough light. Other than that keep it up and best of luck. Check out my grow if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 600 watt hps is what you should be using if possible btw