im not sure america is the right country for me

Discussion in 'General' started by aidenmurrey, Nov 11, 2011.

1. while there are many things i love about america, there are other things that make me think that id like to live somewhere else. id like to hear from people who dont live in the u.s. and hear their perspective.

2. I live in NZ. I wouldn't want to live in the US

3. why? what do you like about new zealand?

4. Well, i wouldn't want to live in the US because right now there government is borderline Neo Nazi, internet kill switches, government corruption is sky high. The states laws on cannabis vary so much, one state it's life in prison for possession and the other it's "legal"

But it doesn't matter if it's "legal" the DEA still bust and shoot people.

I don't really like the culture that much, and then there's all those crazy Christian Extremists, and then everyone's arguing over abortion and if you smoke weed your going to go to hell.

There are loads of family's being redundent and having to live in tents now, woman, children.

There in Debt, like a billion million quadmillion trillion dollars :laughing:

If your black your going to have a very hard time.

I HAVE lived in the USA, for 5 years guys, i'm not saying this if i haven't had experience. So personally i think you should move the Canada, Europe or something.

However, you may like it, but the government suppression is pretty fucking crazy.

5. Yeah I live in California and it sucks bad its so hard to get a job and shits too expensive to live comfortable on $10 hour or less, My family are from Romania, I wish they never moved from there it looks beautiful and there's alot of hot sluts i hear =/

6. Romania is AWESOME :hello:

7. I live in the US, I would move to Canada or somewhere overseas (it really depends where). I lived in London when I was younger, but don't remember it to really say I'd live there again. Nothing against America, fuck it has its perks, but if I were given the chance to move somewhere that could allow me to smoke whenever I pleased without any repercussions, I think I would move on, for awhile at least.

8. Looks awesome, I wana visit one day.

9. Im from germany and id never go to america for the rest of my life, a couple of years after college sure, but sooner or later Id come back to Europe.

10. I live in Canada. It is pretty peaceful here. Can't really explain it but subtle differences from when I have been to the U.S for the better. If you go to Canada go to Toronto or Vancouver and the general population is pretty accepting.

11. then git the hell out, we aint need you here, this is 'merica

12. patriots only in this fair country.

[​IMG]

13. i only know english and french, don't know spanish i couldn't move to the u.s.:rolleyes:
    but in all seriousness,i like what your country used to be, not what it is. and defintely don't support the goverment/president presiding at the moment. But hey Canada's on the u.s.a's track of decline aswell so who am i to say anything.

14. i don' even wanna discuss this with you, just needs to be pointed out, LEARN SOME FACTS , christian extremists and the opressed blacks..come on now buddy

15. yeah that's a whole lot of stereotypical anti-america jargon.

bleh.

16. The grass is not greener on the other side. The world sucks.

17. Just ignore him. He's always posting ridiculous made up bullshit about the US, like:

The states laws on cannabis vary so much, one state it's life in prison for possession and the other it's "legal"

It's not even worth responding to.

18. The US is a great place to live for strong, independent people, people who prefer to do for themselves, take responsibility for their own life and actions, and stand on their own two feet. If that's you, the sky's the limit here and opportunies are endless. If that's not you, you might not be as happy here as you would somewhere else.

19. US government is corrupt and some of the laws are fucking retarded, but America isn't so bad really. We're free to protest and speak out against what we feel is wrong, so if you really care that much you can make an effort to change it. Personally, I get bored with life in New Jersey but no matter where I travel I'm always gonna be proud to be an American ;)

20. Has it changed a lot ? when i lived there, there was a lot of christians that would come to your door try to preach the bible and when you asked them nicely to leave and your not christian they would say GO TO HELL, and a few times throw eggs at your house.

I'm white but i had a lot of black friends, they would get so much grief, when they were in church to.:eek::mad:

I met a hell of a lot of christian extremists, so sorry :rolleyes: just speaking from my long and hard personal experiences. :p