Im not really a beginner but i dont buy often..

Discussion in 'General' started by mickey9987, Dec 31, 2007.

1. I was just looking for a few pictures of nicks , dimes, dubs, and oz's to compare cause it seems like shit keeps changing in price and size. Just post some pics of ur shit.:wave:

2. nicks and dimes depends on the strain of the weed.

3. size varies a lot, sometimes an ounce will be a full sandwich bag while other times it'll be half a sandwich bag.

4. A pretty decent sized joint is a gram.... Out of a "nick," bag, it should be just one joint. Out of a dime, 2 joints, and so on. That is the best I can tell you, but some people weigh out their shit different. Just find the average amount of joints you make per buy and you will find out how much the average bag weighs in your area.

5. Around here they don't even sell nicks. A gram of chronic would be a dub. An 8th would be $60.

6. yeah, its all about your area, and the quality of the weed.

some places it'll be $5/g, but in NJ its $20/g, for good bud/not the best.

7. A gram is a dollar bill. So if it feels the same weight as a bill then its a gram. Go off that.

8. you cant feel the weight of a gram in your hand to weigh it

9. ... I can. :cool: Maybe my weak muscles are more sensitive to weight than yours.

10. Thas not gonna be very accurate.

11. You can get scales off ebay for $20 or less including shipping. Go for it.