I'm not going to live in this system anymore.

Discussion in 'General' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 16, 2012.

1. That didn't even run through my mind. But I suppose I could find someone out there that would let me volunteer and in return house or at least feed me for a bit.

2. LOL, yeah and my flush toilet, hot and cold running water, shower, refrigerator, electric lights, heat, AC, supermarkets, diners, bars, etc. etc.

3. I gets you O.P I've been wanting to live in the wilderness for some time too, I'm going to start taking wilderness survival classes soon and I suggest you do the same too. Also make sure you have a plan in place to maintain your survival when you're there like at least two phones with full battery that you can call someone in case of emergency.
    Don't listen to everyone saying go get a job and that living in the wilderness would suck, they have just been forced to think that way. We have a beautiful connection with nature that we've all separated ourselves from that goes beyond the luxuries of modern life and living within nature is the best way to get it back, also you don't have to put up with all this modern day egotistical bs.

4. And the tits, don't forget the tits.

5. Man the fuck up. I work my ass off everyday 7-5 working construction just to come home to go to the gym. I barley have any free time and hate every minute of my day until after the gym which is only about 2 hours before I have to go to sleep and repeat.

There are people out there that bust their ass all day for 1 hour of your work in AC just to survive. You're not happy with the life you've made for yourself? Then go make a fucking change and don't complain about it on the internet asking for answers.

You really don't give a fuck and don't want a normal job? Grow weed and flip like mad.

6. Well if he listens to you he's gonna end up dead...

7. I don't mean to seem like a douche, but aren't you being a bit hypocritical man?..

8. Yeah my suggestion to take wilderness survival classes and have a back up plan in case of emergencies is really just throwing him in to the gauntlet.

Anyway he said he doesn't even care about dieing anyway.

9. But at least I could say I tried haha.

10. Of course, how could I forget! [​IMG]

11. No? I do what I do because It's the best income I can make and the good outweighs the bad in the long run. NO ONE LIKES THEIR JOB but you got to do it anyways unless you want to be that bum on the busy corner begging for pennies.

12. lol the odds of you dieing are pretty small in my opinion, do you have a fair amount of money in your bank account? If so even if you just went to somewhere in nature not too far from where you live like 2 hours. You could pay one of your family members or friends to come drop off cans of baked beans and such every 3 weeks. If you want to live permanently in nature though you'd have to know your shit.

13. I just can't see how people can sit through hell everyday for something that should be free in life.

14. that figure is way too high.

this is a fourm of a bunch of stoners that have felt or do feel like u in someway or another

15. Cell phone? I suppose they make solar chargers but how gay is it to live in the wilderness with a fucking cell phone? Wah wah.

He may as well get a real long extension cord and plug it into the nearest building so he can have all the nice electric things too.

16. #36 Hiiiibbbb, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    If everything was free no one would work meaning no education, no showers, no brushing your teeth, medical care, or law to keep murders behind bars. The world would be chaotic.

You are going to have to work weather you like it or not. Everyone does unless you win the lottery or inherit millions.

Edit: Or you want to be one of the lazy mother fuckers and go on welfare and be worthless to society and eat tax payers money.

17. There has to be something that interests you. If it's sports find a job selling concessions in the stadium etc. Whatever your into find a gig doing that and please don't kill yourself! You live in a badass time with cool innovations and the ability to hit up any corner of the world in hours. Just get away from whatever it is thats making you unhappy.

18. No he may as well not get all the other nice electronic things too you've missed the point. I just suggested he had a back up plan in case he was close to death. Nevermind don't take your phone it's gay so just die O.P...

19. Maybe it should be, but it's not. Idealism has a time and a place, and must be mixed with a healthy dose of realism. Using idealism as a way of rationalising your laziness and lack of ambition is ridiculous, and that's exactly what you're doing.

20. The only things that don't make me unhappy are drugs, music, and good folk. And I can't play instruments, and seems as if the good folks are dying out