Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not getting very high of MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Jan 18, 2011.

1. I have a few questions that may improve my odds at a good high:

1. Do you guys have to press battery in the entire time because sometimes if there is no constant pressure the light turns off for me.

2. I only see vapor condensing on the screen the first hit or two, and even though there is still green left I get no condensation or visible vapor in the tube. Is something wrong?

3. Do you guys generally even see any vapor on the exhale?

4. If you are not constantly sucking on the tube when you put the battery in, does some vapor come out or does it just build up in the trench?

2. You have to keep pressing the battery in because of the battery pushback ring. Do that :)

Good luck, it truly is amazing gets me so blazed. I can only see the vapor if i exhale into light (like a lamp or a window)

3. Try this guys guide, helped me :smoke:

4. #4 Horizont, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    The launch box should get you lifted fairly easily so your probably doing something wrong.

1. The battery should always be connected when your hitting.

2. Sometimes you may not be able to see the vapor. Are you using a fresh battery? You may also be pulling too hard.

3. Whether you see vapor or not depends entirely on how you decided to hit the box. Try blowing the hit into indirect light like a lamp in a dark room and you should almost always see some sort of vapor. If you do this and see minimal vapor after a big hit then see #2 or you may have a defective box.

4. Theres a vent hole on the other side where some may seep through if the buildup is to great.

5. 1. like someone else said with the batteryring you have to keep light pressure on the battery, literally use it like a carb, let pressure off finish your draw clear the tube

2. the vapor in my opinion isnt easy to see when it firsts starts to build unless yer in the right light, hold yer mflb up look through the tube and hold the battery, look down at the light you will see a spot of vapor form...it will kinda give a time span to get used to, then look in the trench bet you will have a nice vape cloud formed. if you arent getting a good amount of vapor you prob need to grind it down more. take a hit or two put it back in the grinder...it will usually get really fine after that.

3. i usually see a light vapor yes

4. lately when i want to get baked quick i hold the battery in, let vape form in the trench and then inhale - if im just mellow i pull a bit and just keep it coming before it forms up. i read where someone said the right inhale was like sipping through a lil coffee straw that mental image always worked for me. you know your doing it right when you exhale and taste the weed

6. Hey I dont mean to hijack the thread but how much did it cost? I thought it was 99$ WITH shipping, so I went out to buy a $100 pre-paid card but now when I try to buy it from Blissville it becomes 113 bucks :(

PS. I live in canada

7. yea its $113 from canada cause they have a distributor in canada and they need to pay them to drop ship it for you

8. Yah? Thanks, but now I have to go out and spend another 30 dollars on another $125 pre-paid giftcard.

FUCK.