im not getting high.......

Discussion in 'General' started by thehappyhemper156, Apr 9, 2016.

1. This is my 5th time smoking weed and i don't get high at all, last time i did 3 bowl packs and it was not schwag weed. I could see the crystals on it, I am sure i inhale correctly so what could it be? (Please pardon my english).

2. Try a different strain or different method of smoking. Also make sure you are smoking it properly, ask the stoners around you to let you know if you're doing it right.

3. Are you inhaling the smoke into your lungs or holding it in your mouth?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dear Pleiades' clusterfuck of stars, it can't be! It is near impossible, nearly!

This was in The Prophecy! It told of your arrival, great one...It said that you would grace us with your presence! I don't know any other way to put this, chief, but you are...Quite possibly...The One, Neo.

Follow me, much to learn...Little time.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 9
  5. Heard about this happening before. My first couple times I didn't receive effects. Keep at it man and switch up your method. Idk the scientific reason.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Takes at least six for most chicks.

7. I thought I was The One?

• Like Like x 3
  8. I bought some more yesterday, about 2 1/2 g's and smoked it with no effect. I did realize though the day after that things looked different in a weird way like everything was more calm and relaxing, its hard to describe but it was great.

9. Huh?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. If "great" and "no effect" are all the same to you, try feeling shitty and drunk, might give the stark contrast you are looking for.

11. You didnt inhale properly. If your tolerance is low then weed should get u high even if its shwagg. Make sure you build up smoke in your mouth and then inhale it into your lungs as if you were gonna take a deep breath

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-