Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not getting high anymore...I think it's psychological.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazinHigh03, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I would blame it on tolerance because I've been smoking every day without missing a day for months now, but I still get high if I smoke at home..if I'm out with friends though, I don't have such a good time..the reason is mainly because I don't feel much effect at all, but I still feel it at home..what would you think is the problem? :p

2. Exactly the same thing, smoking alone 2 or 3 bowls pretty buzzed, last night went out smoked about a 2 gram blunt between 3 of us, and then about another 5 or 6 joints throughout the night and no point did i feel high and everyone else was sitting there laughing and having a good time. No solution, i have always preferred smoking a lone so it's not all bad.

3. #3 TheZodiac, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    A t-break is your solution. :eek:

4. I feel more high around friend weird, for me the talk and activity of passing the smoking device just adds to the effect. But you waste allot more weed lets say you have a gram and your with 4 friend it's actually like you have .25

5. Just take a break, I'm doing the same. Been just chilling and exercising, I think it might be a mix of just both being more active and not smoking as much but at the end of the night I smoked a small bit and was feeling pretty good. Could just be not being high as often though I think exercise helps it go through your body a bit stronger though where you get that fresh high. Just my input though I'm not an expert lol

6. change up the strain if you havent already

7. Getting stoned with other people can be great, but it sucks most of the time. Just smoke alone, watch some Angry Beavers, and chill.

And take a t-break. Just a week will blow you away.

8. angry beavers lol wow haven't seen them in forever

9. Probably because your smoking joints or blunts with your bros. Js and Bs don't do anything for me thats why I don't blaze them. Try an edible T break if ya can

10. I'll try inhaling as deep as I can, because I've been getting kinda careless with my tokes lately..if that doesn't work, I'll take a 4-5 day t-break. Sounds good?