Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not feeling Christmasy and I don't have any weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bradl3y, Dec 25, 2011.

1. It's true guys, I've lost the Christmas spirit. There is no weed and no joy left in Christmas.

I need some cheering up, GC. Help a blade out?

2. All good, Xmas for religious people anyways.

Plus it's been marketized to shit and back.

3. i lost it as well, but at least I ave weed.. lol

4. I have no christmas spirit... In the past ive always had a bit but this year is the first time i havent.

5. Eh, christmas

6. i feel exactly the same as all of you. im just sitting in my room watching movies and playing 360. my mom went out somewhere with some guy and my sister isnt home either. my x mas eve is going to be spent sitting at home alone. no green either.. tomorrow i will open presents at my dads and go visit family, which should be better. but i really just dont have any christmas spirit whatsoever, i just want tomorrow to be over with so its over to be honest

7. i just use christmas as another excuse to get Faded AS FUCK, taken shots an taken hits all day an night!

8. I feel yaa. I just picked up a half o today but I can't smoke much of it because it's my boyfriend's Christmas present (along with some other things). He's away right now and none of my family is here, so it's just me and a lot of green that I can't smoke. Ughh

I'm going to roll myself a nice blunt and order Chinese food.

9. ik u want some encouraging words, but my holiday, let alone xmas spirit just dissapated. its gonna be a dry xmas cause everyone ik is dry, it looks like i wont even be getting the $ for my mflb i was hoping on for xmas, which will just crush me because my asthma has gotten to the point i cant get relief from smoked weed anymore, only vaporized (helps emmensly) :( instead of getting cash from my family like i was supposed to, they even said what do u want cash or gifts, i said cash they said okay, now i have a bunch of non fitting clothes i just recieved cause my family doesnt realize i lost 60 lbs and dont wear fat clothes nemore. and now ive been waiting for 3 months saying all i want is $ for this for xmas and i was promised it. Now its clothes. Fuck xmas this year

10. #10 Jakerzi, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    I get your disappointed but don't be a brat. Donate the clothes and get over it. Christmas isn't just the presents.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

11. #11 TaltTokesToo, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
    So im a brat because i cannot take my medicine now because my ailment makes me unable to, and all i asked for from my family who 100% accepts my medical use was some cash, which they flatout asked everyone what they wanted and said if you want cash, cash it is, so i could continue safely medicating and not spending 80% of each day coughing and wheezing. Who are you to call me a "brat" when you know nothing of my situation. Just an fyi too, im an actual paitent i dont just use it to get "high" like most ppl. couple my asthma with my severe insomnia and you have one hell of a trainwreck if i cannot medicate.

Edit: i realize edibles are an option for the insomina and i still use them, however they provide almost no relief for my asthma as thc is a primarily only a bronchiodiolator when inhaled

12. wow wish my ex thought liek that bitch smoke all my weed n say im lucky cuz where fucking

man i miss being a kid the excitment for xmas now i just want done with so everyone go back to work n i get my privacy back

13. In my mind Christmas=holiday pay

14. You cant go a day without smoking?

15. Yeah I lost the Christmas spirit, too but I got me some herb. :bongin:

Attached Files:

16. Lost my christmas spirit as well, not even slightly excited about presents and shit but i wish i was, oh well, got 5 grams to blaze through this weekend so it might get a bit more exciting

17. Don't worry, Champ...God still loves you.:cool: