Im not dead

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Been gone for only a week, seeems SOOOO much longer than that... Been up at the hospital for my baby, thought he was sick. It turned out he was, just only a common cold. On top of that, a good friends younger brother died in a car crash and I been talkin to him alot too. Kinda shitty man, I done so many fucked up things in my life, to myself, other people, and Im still here.

Then theres this kid, he was actually a good kid, didnt do drugs or wrong other people, go out and do stupid shit, that wasnt him. He was genuinely a GOOD person, and now hes dead.

Just makes me question even more the existence of a god. :(

2. Sorry to hear about that glad ur kids ok and sorry about your friend hope things get better:)

3. I know that bad things have always happened but they just seem to happening more and more frequently over the last year or so.

im glad your baby is healthy

4. yeah man I made a nurse cry... They gonna try to poke my baby 3 or 4 or 5 times to get a vein for an IV, FUCK THAT, if you cant do it in the first 2 tries you need to let someone else do it.

so I screamed at her for a good minute and she walked away crying, and we got a new nurse.

5. im happy you're not dead boosh.

you know you're my boy. :love:

6. Should have grabbed the needle yourself and showed them how it's done.

7. damn nurses. its your baby. so yeahh.. i understand.

when i had to get an MRI (dont worry, im fine :D) they had to inject me with this stuff and the guy couldnt find my vein on my right arm, poked me twice.

he went to my left arm. he finally found a vein. took three shots. i swear i was gonna slap a bitch if he had to do a 4th one.

but yeahh, some need to go back to school.