i'm not a rich motherfucker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by relieF, Oct 20, 2003.

1. the school i go to has some rich students. like my friend, who lives in asia, who will fly to asia this break on business class. he wants me to visit him for a week or so but dang, i have to break the news and explain that my parent's might not be able to afford a $1500 ticket to party for a week.

i hope my first grow goes well. dangit, then i won't have to worry about stupid shit like plane ticket costs.

2. Good luck man

3. Amen. I'm not poor, but I'm not rich. Just well off. My parents realize that allowing me to purchase my own car and insurance will pay off later in life, giving me an appreciation for what I have.......at least that's what they said... :).

Nah, seriously, I'm grateful for being raised so well (not just this, a myriad of other stuff). On the other hand, I'm also grateful that my parents are paying for my education. I really admire the people who pay for their own post-HS education (but at the same time am glad I'm not them!).

4. Hell yes, you are lucky, i have a masters in Botony and will be paying for it for a long time!!!!!

5. heh. man my grow isn't going well either =/

6. If your grow does not pay for itself you are doin something wrong- mj will thrive in the most marginal of situations- buy cheap seeds and lavish your time on them and you will not be disappointed.

Grasscity Deals Near You