Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not a Pothead I'm a Connoisseur.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Battery, Jan 19, 2012.

1. How many of you feel this way? :smoke:

2. lol I think you can be both.... pothead doesn't have a negative connotation unless you make it have one hahaha

But I'm right there with you hahahahahaha

3. i do. alot of people wouldnt guess i smoke weed like i do. i dont fit the pothead stereotype necesarily.

4. I perfer the term stoner....

5. this. nobody even realizes how much i smoke, because i seem so smart and motivated there is no way im a stoner :rolleyes:

if only they knew i wrote that essay while layering kief on dank GDP, or took that regents exam after smoking Durban Poison. lol :smoke:

i hate the word Pot used for weed, and i hate the word pothead in general. stupid word. makes me think of a person with a pot on their head.

6. [quote name='"Ratio"']i do. alot of people wouldnt guess i smoke weed like i do. i dont fit the pothead stereotype necesarily.[/quote]

On a weekday, I look like a business man. On my off time I look like your average person trying to be comfortable for the weather

Then you see me in my element.... and I'm a fuckin stoner (well, probation kinda ended that temporarily). It catches people off guard when I'm in work attire and they say something about bud and I have a lot to say back hahahaha. One of my coworkers is an ignorant bitch and started blabbing off about how whack weed is and I caught her ass off gaurd with a ton of facts and info ending on the note of me being a med patient and if she wants to whine about it she is barking up the wrong tree

7. That's me.

Although I smoke mids from time to time.
    Guess that makes me a stoner too.

But not a pot head.
    That is a negative stereotype.

8. lol potheads in denial.

9. Same with me bro.

10. I think the term pothead doesn't have to be a negative term. Pot is a chill word to use in my opinion, and it's not what you say it's how you say it really. The only word I can 100% relate to negatively is burnout. People who are burnouts really are the losers that don't get anything done.

I'd also like to say putting pots on my head was an amusing pastime of my childhood.

11. I'm just a guy who enjoys smoking weed from time to time.. lol but if someone was to call me a pothead i would be offended because the people i know that fall into that category don't have a lot going on in life

12. Im not either really, I don't see weed like it is as Connoisseurs do. I do my regular thing and when i have time ill smoke up and thats that.

13. I have connoisseur tendencies, but I wouldn't call myself one.

I'm just a guy who likes smoking good weed out of a clean bong, and doing what I can to enjoy all the aspects of the plant

14. I'm not a pothead. I'm a guy who doesn't give a fuck.

15. I'm a blazer.
    Stoner.
    Spaceman.

But I am NOT a burnout or a pothead. I don't enjoy those negative connotations. Although the reality of it is, those words can only hurt you if you let them.

Roll.
    Toke.
    And let your worries go up in smoke. :bongin:

16. Hell fucking yeah man, I'm a pothead, a stoner, and if you don't know anything? Know I got some weed, just bet I get some weed.

17. I don't mind when people call me a stoner or pothead. As long as they don't call me a junkie or a druggie, I have no problems. I'm strictly a marijuana person.

18. Im more of a glass connoisseur.

Ive gotten to the point where I can pick up the dankest dank from a dispensary CONNECTED to my apartment lol

I smoke high quality day in, day out.

But glass. Ever evolving. :smoke: