Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm New

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreakTard, Feb 4, 2009.

1. I actually do not smoke yet, but I plan on smoking a bit in the future.

I am purely a recreational drug user. I don't intend to live off of the herb, but I want to party a few times.

As of now I use different drugs but mostly opiates (Oxys, Hydros, Darvies, and Methadone). I intend on experimenting with some trippy stuff like acid and shrooms as well.

This Friday I plan on getting some, but I don't want to smoke it because of certain circumstances of the place me and my friend will be doing it.

We want to eat it. We are getting an eighth of an ounce from my friends sister. I assume this is plenty for the two of us who have no tolerance whatsoever.

Well I was wondering on how to go about consuming the herb orally. I keep reading that the THC must be activated in order for you to get the whole experience from it, but I have read experiences where people do not cook it before consuming and they get baked. Also, Erowid.org says that the heating thing is a myth. I don't want to have to make bud butter, I'd rather just put the stuff on a sandwich with some sauce and eat it.

Can anyone give me some wisdom on this shit? Lol

2. Hey just make firecrackers.:smoke:

3. uhhh.....if i were you i would just smoke it... i dont think you are anywhere near ready for edibles...remember now weed is a mild hullicagenic so you can "trip" off it esp if you are new to it, and you pretty much need to combind bud with some type of fat to eat it

4. Well that's another problem. My friend (for some reason) refuses to do it at his house because of his rents and we can't do it at my house because of other stuff so we are going to another friend's house who still lives with his rents as well.

So its gonna be hard to cook anything up.

Fucking kids living with their parents, lol.

Well I can try and make firecrackers though. Maybe his rents will gtfo.

5. I trip a lot though with other drugs. I have stuff hit me hard all the time.

I wanna get fucked up anyway, haha.

6. why not just smoke it?

7. My friend is complaining about smoking... He's tried it a couple times and he's a puss. He says it hurts his lungs.

And he won't back down. But its his sister that is selling it to us. Good bud too. So I can't argue really.

8. #9 Vildner, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    Take a walk down the road and smoke. Smoke slowly though, and small amounts at a time. Wait for it to "kick in" before finishing the eighth. Chances are you'll have a decent amount left over. My first time i smoked more than i should have and wasnt able to move for a bit, and my vision was pausing 0_o one second im sober, then BAM it slammed me lol

EDIT: Just saw the post about him not liking to smoke. Maybe make a quick lightbulb vape? (Search for tutorial) Gets rid of most of the smell, and although some people say otherwise, its alot easier on the lungs in my opinion.

9. roll spliffs much less harsh on the lungs then pure weed.....yes tobacco is bad but it'll make them much more smooth

10. this is exactly why i said to smoke because an edible high is much more intense and longer then if you just smoke

11. Well I'll talk to him about smoking, but I doubt he'll go for it.

I don't smoke cigs even, so I don't know how smooth it would go, haha.

I'm gonna try to convince him to go to a different house. It might be easier there. He's just buggin' about his own rents. *rolls eyes*

I'm leaning towards eating because I still wanna get as fucked up as possible. We'll probably only do about 1 gram each though.

Well I'm out for today anyway, I'll check this topic later on.

12. There's a thread around here and it explains how to make "Firecrackers" mentioned earlier..

And yeah, why don't you just smoke it man? Go somewhere really pretty and just light up and enjoy yourself..

13. Only 1 gram...:D

Eating 1 gram, especially your first time, will hit you hard and have you feeling great.

I'm with the others that say smoke it first. There's just nothing like tasting that delicious smoke, lungs expanding, then blowing out and coughing your ass off (the coughing part will mostly go away after you've been smoking a while).

That said, firecrackers are the easiest way to make edibles if you're set on that.

14. I think I'm going firecrackers on this one.

Easy and quick.

I'll smoke, but this time my friend isn't allowing it. I'd smoke by myself and join him but that would require too much work.

That said, orally eating that shit is the way I'm going.

Plus, I want it to hit me hard and stay a long time. That's usually the way I roll.

15. This friend your smoking with doesn't sound look a cool person to smoke with at all...
    If hes going to bitch out because smoking "Hurts his lungs" and is going to get all paranoid over his parents catching him, I just wouldn't smoke with him. Take your half of the weed you two are buying, and find some cooler people to smoke with.

16. Ha, yeah he gets paranoid about shit. He's just been like my best friend since we were... Well born, so yeah. He wants me to smoke with him.

Btw, we never did anything, haha. Our stuff fell through because of something idiotic with our contact.

So tomorrow we are probably just gonna smoke and chill, so yeah.