im new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Honest Abe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Sup bro, that prez you Reppin was a dick

2. [​IMG] why do you say that

3. Oh no reason, save that he was an empire-building supremacist under whose rule the federal government obliterated the power of the state government. Honest Abe? Eh..try dishonest abe.

4. abe lincoln was taken

[​IMG]

5. Not to mention starting a Northern War of Aggression without the consent of congress, deeming it unconstitutional, in order to "preserve the union".

But all Lincoln dishonesty aside good to have you on the site OP. Peace and pot.

6. [​IMG]

7. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Not to mention starting a Northern War of Aggression without the consent of congress, deeming it unconstitutional, in order to "preserve the union".

But all Lincoln dishonesty aside good to have you on the site OP. Peace and pot.[/quote]

Yuh yuh dude was certainly whack. But yeah other than that welcome to grass city, there's a lot of valuable information here, so have fun.

8. hahaha.
    welcome to the city.

9. Our current presidents are no different. Afterall we are gifting several "wars" currently that were never officially declared by congress. Hence the name "conflicts"

All polliticians are dirty mofo's imo.

10. From one newbie to another :wave:

11. Welcome to GC too both of you...

There's plenty of love here, just watch out for the quick sand... (Religion, Politics, just like anywhere else)

12. Very good advice, I like how you called it quick sand. Such an appropriate analogy haha.

13. good advice. good thing i dont care about politics or religion [​IMG]

14. I almost died laughing at this. 5minutes of life well spent.

:smoke:

15. +rep. Well put :hello:

16. i like how he's banned already lol. another one bites the dust.

17. Hahaha this dudes already banned? I'm dying right now lmfao

18. Wow crazy, maybe we should be telling people to review the Forum Guidelines anymore, or just copypasta them into these threads so they realize these rules aren't just for giggles lol.

19. Right?
    I hardly see any new members make it past 50 posts.