I'm new to this site, but I have a question. HELP ME OUT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alldatgrassgirl, May 8, 2013.

1. Before today, I've smoked probably everyday for about five months. Not excessive, but usually just a bowl before bed. But there are always occasions where a friend asks to smoke or something and ill smoke a couple bowls in a day. weekends, usually smoke more. If I have a drug test on week from today, can I pass if I dont smoke and drink lots of water?

2. quick answer... no

3. damn. :/ aight thanks

4. Highly doubtful, depends on your metabolism, your habit, but by the sounds of it, no, you won't.

5. Well, Im skinny, and have a pretty high metabolism. 6'1, 165 lbs

6. Start sweating your ass off. But even then, odds are low.

7. If its like a drug test from wall greens hell yea I know from expierence i smoked a 60 sack a day before the test and passes. Drank 11 mason jars of water. Felt like I was going to puke. But if its a lab test your fucked probably. Welcome to the city :)

8. Ok this isn't my account its my mans but no one really told you stuff that you can do to help you pass. Here is what my friend did and keep in mind we were getting a job for our county and she DID pass. Go to GNC and tell them exactly your problem. They will suggest things you can drink that will help you pass. You have to follow the directions to a "T" otherwise it doesn't work. And don't be shy about asking the people at GNC. Trust me, they hear it all the time!

9. Oh and I cant guarantee that it will work but that's what she did and she smoked the day before. Its not cheap either she paid 50 bucks for it!