Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im New to this site and smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blue yoshi, Jun 7, 2012.

1. #1 blue yoshi, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    my name is kyle i live in VA i only smoked pot 3 times on friday saturday and sunday
    1. where is a good place to hid weed and lighters but not in plain sight but not hard to get in to but is smell proff
    2.how much weed does it get to get high
    3.how do you make an easy bong or bubbler(post pics of your hommades)
    4.wheres the best place in your house to smoke weed? and not to get cought in your house?
    5.whats the best thing to cover the scent with?
    thanks!

2. #2 GSN1PA360, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Anyway, look around in your room since I can't see it just find a good place where you can hide your shit, Pretty simple...

It wont take much weed to get you high for awhile

Easiest and most efficient homemade smoking tool, Gravity bong, Nuff said...

Best place to smoke inside, Bathroom, make sure you have the ventilation fan on or window open, But smoking outside is a lot less risky

To cover the scent? If it's on you just spray some callone, Take a shower, Change clothes, Etc...

3. People saying that you have to be 18 to be on this forum

|
    |
    V

4. 1. where is a good place to hid weed and lighters but not in plain sight but not hard to get in to but is smell proof

i have a desk drawer that i pull all the way out and theres space for everything and all my bud goes in a pill bottle

2.how much weed does it take to get high

it shouldn't take much cause your new so about .25 grams but buy a gram at a time since you're new

3.how do you make an easy bong or bubbler

youtube homemade water bottle bong you should find a tutorial

4.wheres the best place in your house to smoke weed? and not to get caught in your house?

DON'T smoke inside you'll get caught smoke outside or in a car

5.whats the best thing to cover the scent with?

i don't use anything to cover the scent because when I'm smoking i wear a sweat shirt and when I'm done i take it off so all the smoke stink is on the sweatshirt, when you get a chance always wash your hands they reek

happy tokin:smoke:

5. 1. Search the forum for all of the above questions.

2. Follow step one..

Seriously, there is thread upon thread about each of your questions. Just go to the sticky, and you will find everything you need.