I'm new to growing. NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MastahDreads, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I'm new to growing and I want a nice healthy plant but away from my house.

2. Sorry to seem like a douche, butttt, enough info?
    All I can say is
    1. Get seeds
    2. Find grow location
    3. Plant your seeds.

What info are you looking for?
    U should read some posts, stickies, and grow journals. Maybe after you could come up with some actual question?
    Again sorry to sound like an ass.
    No offense.

3. The basics is what I need help with. Perfect time to plant how to tell male from female how long does it take to start budding?

4. Well you can learn all that by reading on here. If you don't want to put any work into this then you're not going to succeed.

5. Read and do ur research. Treat it like homework. Nobody is gonna hold your hand and show u step by step. READ READ READ.

6. I may be new to this forum but I have been reading the posts for years. Along with any book or magazine I could get my hands on. I talk to other growers I know and pick their brains.

Growing cannabis is easy but it is a learning curve. One hint I can give you if you plan to plant outside. Daylight is key to the best time to plant your babies. If you plant too early the lack of daylight could cause your babies to begin flowering. Then the days get a little longer and they try to revert to veg. Then they have to go back to flowering again and this yo-yo effect can cause very poor yield.

But all this depends upon your location and strain which we don't know.

Grow On! JPS

7. Hey thanks for the tip. I was planning on doing mine sometime in the end of this month but I was worried about the cold still being around and how it will affect the plant. Now I think I'll pick a day thats sunny and going to stay sunny.

8. Sunny or rainy days are not the point I wanted to make. Sun up to sun down, the hours of daylight available. Look for at least 14 hrs 30 min between sun up and down. Closer to 15 hrs would be better. Where I grow and the strains I grow 15 hrs of daylight is around the end of May. I started them beginning of May one year and they started to flower. Ended up with airy ,very light bud. Again strain, location and amount of day light are the keys to timing your transplants.

Grow On! JPS