im new to growing...how do these look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by leafygreens, Aug 22, 2008.

1. my girls are a month and a half old..tell me how they look....they are outdoors normaly but theres a hurricane almost here so i put it in my garage

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      137 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      156.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      172.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      179 KB
      Views:

2. never have two In one pot. not bad for a newb- mother nature can be a bItch. take care of them everyday contInue your research and theyll turn out fIne

3. i planned on tranplanting one to another pot after the hurricane passes...and ive done two other grows but they were indoor....im only a noob to outdoor grows...thanks for the complement though

4. just transplanted one...im glad i brought them in cuz hurricane fay fucked us up

5. looks pretty nice so far, but yea big prob leaving them both to fight for space, but yea you know what to do keep up the good work..

6. Hope they have some decent light in there, you don't want your plants go in to shock!

7. You want to avoid tranplanting plants as much as possible. They look nice so far, hope no roots got damaged.

8. i was VERY careful with the roots....and it was inside for only two days near a window

9. i am leafygreens.gc is fuckin up and wont let me sign in as leafygreens but i forgot about this thread a made a while ago with the same plant as leafygreens/brainfarts outdoor grow 08'...so look at that one to see my progress