im new to growing and need some help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigpoopymonster, Apr 11, 2011.

1. i have a couple questions about growing and i need some answers

1)i put about 6 seeds in one pot im wondering if this would become a problem eventualy for them as they get bigger.
    2) i keep the pot outside for most of the day so it could get some natural sunlight for most of the time, and then at night i put it back inside and have a small light on it all night. i was wondering if it's bad for the plants to be moving them from outside to inside to often.
    3) i heard somewhere that if you put fruits in the soil that the weed would take the nutrients and taste like the fruit when you smoke and i was wondering if that was true.

:confused:

2. #2 josephspare21, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011

1. yes that will be a big problem if they are still small u can try and dig them out and put into new pots.
    2. i would just do one or the other and not mix them.
    3. hell no not true anything anyone ever tells u look it up cuz there is so much bullshit out there u know.

are u trying to be stealth? cuz u can get so stealth u can grow right in the open indoor are u trying to get yeild? or like a good size head stash for yourself?

3. uhh just a stash for myself,
    like i said im new to this. this is just practice if anything
    i thought it be a nice idea to grow my own weed

and i really dont know what to believe about how to get the weed to taste diffrnet alot people and alot of sites say different things

thanks alot imma gonna move them right now

4. i can tell u for sure u cant flavor it that way u can cure flavor your budz that can be done they have diy on how to flavor your bud when it cures.

sumthing like this i seen better tuts but heres one:
    http://www.totse.info/cms/dry-cure-and-flavor-weed

5. is there a faster way to give the weed flavor when your curing it? it says it takes about 60 days

and would a flood light be a good light source for them untill i get a an actual system for it?