I'm new to cultivating... Is this setup ok? ..::PICS::..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nicofresh, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Hey GC community :)... I've been smoking for about 4 years now always having to go by the trouble of buying weed to strangers or just going on long trips just to get my weed and i thought it was time for me to grow my own medicine, I just want to make sure my setup is ok... i bought some red dwarf seeds, and im now germinating them with the paper towel technique... here are the pics of my setup.

Attached Files:

2. Are you even able to keep that thing under 85F(30c) with the HID? I think you'll be better off with CFLs in such a small space. Tin foil works in a pinch, but white paint is safer(no hot spots) and more effective at reflecting light. Besides that, looks like a decent enough micro grow box; as long as you're not expecting bountiful yields.

3. I like it but I have the same question Budderball has.

4. Im going to check the temp right now...

5. 23.2 degrees celcius and 50% humidity :)... red dwarfs shouldnt grow more than about 60 cms? so i guess i should be fine.

6. yesterday I installed my fan, fixed all my temperature problems because yesterday when i put my seedlings inside the indoor they got burned :(... hopefully with the fan that wont be a problem now... anxious for my 3 seeds to germinate now :)

7. How tall is you cabinet and what wattage is your light?

8. 250Watts and 75 cms tall

9. Here is the light distant chart(30cm = 12"). I would use low wide pots (Tray Style).

Attached Files:

10. thanks Redtr4 :D