Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im New This Is Me And My Collection

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Escalade561, May 19, 2008.

1. Yeah im new at this forum so i wanto say whatsup im jason from the 561 South Florida And I GOT a 22 inch PHX CUSTOM BLUE WIT A PURE 2.0 AND BLUE ADS DOWNSTEM also a18 Inch PHX With AShcatcherand SOWNSTEM And a color changing triple blown BOWL and a Molino Mad Scientist Version 2.0 Coming In the MAil

2. welcome to the city, pics?

3. i cant get pics on this werbsite how do u do it

4. i just have to say the ace is full of bitches... the real nigs are up in duval

5. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

6. 561 till I die

7. all the white boys in the ace think they are hard.. i see that shit everyday.. its funny as hell

8. upload your pictures to http://imageshack.us then copy the " Hotlink for forums" code and paste it here.

9. yo do that shit son

10. whats with the term "white boy" anyway?

i mean seriously... am i (a full grown, independent and educated man) really a "boy" just because of the color of my skin?

if you're looking to offend people and perpetuate racism, then go ahead and keep using the term "white boy"

i just hope it doesnt take an ass whipping to let you know you cant (or rather your shouldn't) judge a book by cover, or a group of people by the discourse.

your use of the term, honestly, has undermined your credibility. and it should

11. QFT:devious:

12. bitch please don't fuck wot da ace

13. Is this a joke?

14. No, and that is the saddest part.

15. I know...

But on a side note - why can "cracker" be said on television, but not "n*****". They're both the same in my book - I don't care how you look at it. Everytime an African American says cracker to me - I refer with the same derogatory comment to them. I haven't been shot yet, but it'll probably happen sometime soon.

16. yeah...I was trying to explain about how I dont like being called cracker and it led to an altercation.

17. INDEED SIR!!!,,,,,but seriously...im surprised i havent had the shit beaten out of me....(((of course i dont straight up say n*****,,, but i do give a rrrrreeeeeaaallllyyyy pissed talkin too))) the look on the persons face is priceless,,,especially the people at the party....scared shitless,,,,for my safety of course...

18. Thats really not what i was talking about....

I guess my only point was that i believe any racism (or racist discourse) is irreperably harmful.