im new. need fresh input!!!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by 123chris999, Sep 5, 2012.

1. [quote name='"0zzy"']Looks very nice. Best of luick on your first grow.[/quote]

lol not my first grow. but it might be my first solo mission to grow perspnals and my first time on this site aand with this setup tho..

2. How did the plant responded to the change on the light distance? any more tips curling up?

3. [quote name='"Gmon3y"']How did the plant responded to the change on the light distance? any more tips curling up?[/quote]

I didn't get a very long time to take a good look becuz I just put her into her 36 HR dark period before 12/12 tomoro. but from a general point of view it seems to be fixing itself with the lights being brought up a few in

4. lol..

5. [quote name='"stickyickyG"'] lol..[/quote]

?????

6. you trying to defend your self cause you were ranting and raveing about how much experince u have. stop being so definsive dude nothing wrong with being new. i was new once to and im new to gracity. i left my old forms (riu) witch i had been on for years you can pull up my profile it is (stickyicky0420). but when you go around compareing dicks becarefull because there is allot of people here with bigger dicks than your and they pics (proof) to prove it. show 1 pic of another grow before this one and i will belive you when you were saying "im experinced" im about to harvest my chrystal and this will be my 8th harvest im not going around telling noobs that hids dont work worth a shit and telling everyone im experinced and shit. so stop doing it you opinion is valubule but when you start throwing about fake facts about how leds make dencer buds then you start getting on my nerves. just some advice wether this is you1st or 2nd grow its nothing to be dick compareing about lol.

7. 5.5 is reconmeded for hydro not soil lol and how are you over ferting if you have so much experince like you said in that other thred. you so experinced yet you say your new and you need fresh input. everyone needs imput but you shouldnt be overferting if you have more than lets say 2-3 sucessfull grows. over fert is a noob problem if you still strugleing with that then i wouldnt be telling everyone how your an expert and shit. btw you said leds make so much denser buds but rumples leds test says the oppiset the makers of the leds actuly gave them to him for review so all your bs made up facts have been disproven.

8. purple stems are usaly from large temp changes from my experince i didnt look at the pic but thats what im thinking the purple is.

9. #69 123chris999, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    [quote name='"stickyickyG"'] 5.5 is reconmeded for hydro not soil lol and how are you over ferting if you have so much experince like you said in that other thred. you so experinced yet you say your new and you need fresh input. everyone needs imput but you shouldnt be overferting if you have more than lets say 2-3 sucessfull grows. over fert is a noob problem if you still strugleing with that then i wouldnt be telling everyone how your an expert and shit. btw you said leds make so much denser buds but rumples leds test says the oppiset the makers of the leds actuly gave them to him for review so all your bs made up facts have been disproven.[/quote]

hahaha go do some research about leds watch a cple vids the distributer put out... makes denser buds than I have seen with hps is all I'm saying. I never stated anywhere is any thread I am extremely experienced all I said is that I have partaken in grows with theses leds and have seen phonemenol rresults. but then u give then to someone who has never used tthose.lights before (rumples) how can u expect them to do any good at all? its a totally different world. and no I don't have any and nor would I put pics up of another persons grow. sorry. and as far as soaking in 5.5 .... obviously I'm not Gunna soak it in a Ph where it will be sucking up all the nutes, since I had to take out the nute balls and re-transplant.

10. Did you read either of rumples test (yes he has more then one)? Prosource used his grow room and clones, they had their own LED grower calling all the shots in his room. Please quit blaming rumple until you have read both threads.

Please tell use what changes you have to make when growing with LEDs vs HID. I grow with LEDs myself so I would like to know what big changes I have to make. I will give the list to rumple so he won't make the same mistakes again.

Have you seen rumples first LED harvest?

11. yea im shure the distrubutor would tell you it makes dencer buds lol AFTER ALL THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL YOU ONE. even rumples said that company that gave him the leds had allot of untrue stuff on there web site. i never said leds couldnt grow good bud but it woulld never have the dencity or light pentration of a hid. considering the cost it is much more effective to buy a hid most led marketers sell to new growers that will fall for their false advertisement (including you lol)
    good luck
    much love