Im new! Introduce yourself to me! ~Bluntskiii

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bluntskiii, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hi I just wanted to introduce my self. I plan to be a active member from the forums and shop :D I just wonder if anyone would like to introduce themselves to me?

2. Hello!

Welcome to the city.

My name is Salty, i smoke cannabis!

3. Yo man. Hope you get active. It's always nice seeing new active members come into the scene

4. Thanks braaah . I plan to be a very commited member . Usually when I sign up for a forum I get really into it . Not to mention my whole life revolves around smoking

5. Word I do that with forums too a lot. And it sounds like you'll fit in pretty good haha

6. #7 pearl75, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
    Welcome to the greatest bud forum on the web! :gc_rocks:
    Glad to read that you plan to be an active member. Always glad to welcome an active member. :D
    Be sure to glance over our rules though. The City actively enforces their terms of use. Just a friendly heads up, ya know? ;)
    Judging by your first post, you seem really friendly. We like that vibe! :smoke:
    I'll look for you around the forums. Puff, puff, post, man. :wave:

7. [quote name='"Bluntskiii"']Hi I just wanted to introduce my self. I plan to be a active member from the forums and shop :D I just wonder if anyone would like to introduce themselves to me?[/quote]

Sup, brotha.

I considered "new" here as well, only been here for a couple months. Im sure ill be seeing you around. Im on here quite a bit. :wave:

8. Yes you will lol . This forum is fucking huge o: Ive never been on forum where the threads get so many views and replies and shit . Kind of wierd to get used to . But itll be fun ;D

9. Welcome. Just joined recently, I'm retired and smoke quite a bit. This forum has become an entertainment beyond anything I could have initially though off.

10. Banned already? =O

11. Welcome to GC.. Oh wait.. nm

12. Underage kid.

His other thread was pretty funny