Im new.I love to smoke.Lets Party

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by monster90, May 18, 2010.

1. Nice website i have been looking for a good old fashioned weed forum and since weedguru has like 3 members this place looks sweet.

2. That it is, and welcome to the city! :wave:

3. Thank you all i need to do now now is get hold of some weed and Il be golden. You think any columbians would ship to England if I ask nicely

4. hola and 'ello my freend. i herd you were looking for some corrombians with the hookup? well look no farther i am calazar phillipe sanchez gattlberry at your service you tell me wut it is you wont. and i shall make it happen my freend

5. wtf just happened

6. Yo erm mr Salazar could you get me an ounce of some nice skunk. ...What I gotta wait for the new tv somehow and I sure as hell aint doing it sober

7. YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FILTHY FUCKING COCKAROACH. I HAVE BEEN TO THAILAND DO YOU KNO WHAT THE FUCK THAILAND IS YOU LIMEY BASTARDO I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GRAB YOUR TESTICLES WITH MY HOUSE SLIPPERS AND REMOVE THEM BY FORCE.
    but yea i'll have that to you within the week:)

8. Cheers man i wish dealing was as simple as this I cant seem to get a dealer I know there around but there normally dealers of my mates. I finally have some monies plus red dead redemption is coming as jack bauer would say DAMMMMIIITTT!!!!!

9. i wish dealing was this easy..