I'm new...Here's some arte of mine :)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Dirty D, Feb 10, 2009.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That's some of my work as of late, and here's my bass I just recently painted (not quite relevant, but i thought i might share)
    [​IMG]

Feedback good or bad is totally appreciated :)

2. hahaha pretty damn cool stuff man. your artwork is very trippy-- i love the odd coloring/dripping effects/splatter/general chaos.
    the bass paint job... i can't decide how i feel about it. it's almost comical in a way-- it makes the bass look like a children's toy or something. but it's unique so naturally, i like it.

3. i love that squid!!!

4. thanks guys! with the bass, i was going for the fischer price look :D

5. fucking love all the artwork, very original an unique style. +rep, now to see how they look when im flying :smoking:

6. those are great, ive always wondered how some people make the chaos art. just doesnt work for me. i would love to see some graff and how you connect the two. props my friend.

7. very cool art and GOD DAMN thats a sweet looking bass.:metal:

8. Love the art!

i'm just wondering if you've ever heard of Gonzo Art, if not, look it up, you have a very similar style to his. And if you've seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, the art style is all Gonzo Art so thats obviously a complement ha.

9. I'd buy a few of those dude, no lie.

+rep for sure. I loved pretty much all of them, impeccable work man, keep it up.

10. That's some of my work as of late, and here's my bass I just recently painted (not quite relevant, but i thought i might share)
    [​IMG]

Feedback good or bad is totally appreciated :)[/quote]

Love that bass one musician to another !

What style music u play ? I do many styles from Blues to Jazz and way beyond .

My instruments are :

Harmonica , trumpet , guitar , drums & keyboard . I sing to .

You have talent go for it man !

Easy

Local Boy

11. I play bass - electric & upright, guitar, keys, i dabble in turntables and drums as well

But i really appreciate the love guys. and to Jaws420: The dudes name is Ralph Steadman, he's killer. I've got a few prints of his actually, and if you're a beer drinker, try flying dog beer. It's good stuff and he does the art for them.

12. Very cool, I like all your art!

13. Yeah yeah, got a couple books on hunter s. thompson, etc. and of course am a big beer drinker, have to give the beer a look ha...is it any good/as good as the label?