Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im new... HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XstonerXnationX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. im new to this, i smoke about 4 times now and id just like a guide to help me learn and get through the newbie faze. if you could make me a begginners guide i would love it so much! thanks

2. ...its pretty self explanatory. Set fire to weed, inhale the smoke, experience the high.

What did you need to know?

3. Research and experience my friend. That's the only way to eventually become a seasoned toker.

4. i cant just go into the world of weed withought knowung anything otherwise im gunna be getting ripped off forever i just need to know the basics so i wont get ripped off when im buying it.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. what is a tolerance break, and what does toker mean?Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 specialagentstoner, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    I'll give you a few little tips that i'd give people.
    1. Smoke at night and weekends only to keep tolerance low
    2. I suggest for people to ALWAYS get dank over mids, why? better quality smoke and flavor, also you need less.
    3. Get a solid glass pipe or bong. As a beginner you don't need anything too fancy, but i suggest buying at least a glass pipe or drop 50-100 for a standard bong.
    4. Let weed be a motivator. Think to yourself, "if i get these daily tasks done and dont procrastinate i can enjoy a nice bowl tonight!" Helps you get some work done and feels more rewarding.
    5. Don't be the new smoker and let people take advantage of you. i suggest a cheap scale for scaling your bud to make sure you get what you pay for.
    6. I've noticed a lot of new smokers like to smoke with there friends a lot since they are new to smoking and end up smoking them out way to much when they aren't matching. Don't be the guy people mooch off of.
    7. Always keep your bud in a container or maison jar. it keeps the bud fresh.! If you get your weed in a baggie, use an old pill bottle of yours.
    8. I suggest getting a grinder. It creates more of a surface area for the bud to burn evenly and i like how you dont need to hold the flame to the bud like you do with whole nugs in a bowl. Also, get a 4 piece grinder! Its amazing when you open up the kief catcher and see all the amazing tricoms there for you :)
    9. Get a roller and papers if you like joints. I suggest getting some zig-zags and a zig-zag roller, its easier than rolling yourself and you always get a nicely rolled joint
    10. Get 99% iso alochol and salt to clean your glass pieces
    11. if hiding your weed is a problem find a good spot too hide it obviously
    12. If smell is an issue make sure to always have some axe and cough drops/tic tacs for your breathe
    13. Can't forget eye drops
    14. Make a sploof if youre trying to smoke indoors or buy a smoke buddy if you need to mask the smell.
    15. Only hold in your hits for 1-3 seconds.
    16. Clean your bong water once it gets a brownish color.
    17. I like to take a little extra breathe after i inhaled all my smoke already
    18. i heard daily vitamins and fish oil/omega-3 can help keep a low tolerancde
    19. Exercise helps keep tolerance low
    20. Make sure your bud is mold and spidermite free
    21. Choose one reliable dealer if you can, try not to go from one to another to another. 
    22. Never pay more than 20$ a gram or 60$ 1/8th, unless its dank and the ONLY bud you can find. Anything higher i suggest not getting no matter what. 
    23. Something i also noticed is an 1/8th spread out over your hand , should cover your palm too.

Some basic tips for new smoker i thought of while blazed. Not everything obviously, actually a lot left out, but i hope this helped some.

7. thanks helped alot actually! :)

8. if you have any other questions you can message me or ask here on the post :). Glad i can be some help haha

9. #9 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    [​IMG]
    BRAVO!

10. Where are you? In Nor Cal it's easy to meet people and here don't pay more than $30 an 8th of fire, street prices are 25. Don't do dabs for a while, and don't let anyone make you take there size cuz they are trying to fuck you up, like coughing non stop for 30 minutes, like your lung is on the ground, you'll feel like it's 150 degrees out, forget about trying to think. Start with Indicas, and or mids. Avoid old stuff the cannabinoids degrade making a anxiety ridden high. Purple color doesn't mean real purple because cold weather will turn most strains purple. If your offered or get an edible take a bite and wait at least an hour or you might pay badly, nothing harmful, just not fun. Your first experience with concentrates will blow your mind so go hit by hit if your stuck, stop! Don't believe what most the strains you get are truely them.

11. #11 specialagentstoner, Jan 2, 2014
    I'm a medical patient of california and i can assure you the lowest 1/8th of dank ive EVER seen in the LA area *just as cheap as nor cal* is 35$. Thats for medical patients though, street price, you really wont find REAL dank for any less than 40$ 1/8th. Most charge 50$. You may think youre getting that fire for 30$ an 1/8th haha but trust me, go into a collective and see what it really is all about. I can assure you , you aren't getting anything near top quality for 30 1/8th because you can't even buy it that cheap unless you grow. 

12. Yep, we grow for sure, Everyone does this way. Don't get me wrong there are people that do the $40/50, patients only have to donate 20 to my co-op. We know that clubs don't get the best because we keep it. Check my gallery, that's all my green thumbs' work

13. Don't let the weed control your life. Respect it, and be safe with it. Also, Chill out to some nice, chill music while high :)
    I'll get you started.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts922ocXdkk

14. #14 specialagentstoner, Jan 2, 2014
    Growing you can easily afford that price. But this guy isn't in a medical state probably and won't know a grower.... So thats why i said expect the 40-50. Even if hes in a medical state he won't be able to get that hookup. And as far as collectives selling good weed, i can assure you , i've smoked the dankest you can get from LA. Being a medical patient i've explored so many collectives and grow ops ive got to try almost every strain that you can think of and have attended the last 2 cannibus cups. Good bud isn't hard to come by when your a patient. Don't get me wrong you have your good nor cal bud, but i can easy drive for 5-10 mins and get 25-30% thc dank buds all day that are just as dank. Nor cal, la, san diego, it doesnt matter. There is top TOP shelf everywhere . 

15. Without weed I wouldn't have one, not due to social, or money, but medically, Ulcerative Colitis can turn life into crap, and since our GI tract has millions of C2 receptors, and they help repair damage and reduce innflamtion. It truely is the most effective thing ever!

16. I totally agree I just was giving him a bit of 411, and I guess I'm just fortunate. I really do forget that it's not like it is here everywhere. I always bring my own out of state. The one time I had out of state herb was at my homies in Nashville, it was ehh well it was Nashville, but he's from Nor Cal, and said out there it's 10-15 for 1.3 35 an 8th, no comparison to what we get here, but it did it's job and wasn't nasty or brown, just like "last years" crop type. So I agree If your in a non pro cannabis state I wouldn't pay more than $20 but it better be loud, like some gods gift sun grown, indoor looking fruity tasting chronic!

17. i haven't had bud out of state, but i hear different prices from all over the states. Really just depends on the connect out of state i guess. But as he said, dont pay more than 20 a G and if its 20, it has to be WORTH it. 

18. [quote name="Wuzb" post="19269556" timestamp="1388697959"]Don't let the weed control your life. Respect it, and be safe with it. Also, Chill out to some nice, chill music while high :)I'll get you started.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts922ocXdkk[/quote]hey that vid is blocjed can you find another link or somthing

19. [quote name="Delightfully High" post="19266537" timestamp="1388637144"]Research and experience my friend. That's the only way to eventually become a seasoned toker.[/quote]This is the only real way to become experienced.

20. #20 Wuzb, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014

You can try this one :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ9jytPqxfw