im new, can u tell me something i should know

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by themadfarmer, Jul 6, 2013.

1. #1 themadfarmer, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    Garden Facts

Lights:

4ft 2 Bulb

400w HPS (not in use)

Nutrients:

Botanicare CNS17 Grow

Botanicare CNS17 Ripe

Alaska Fish Emulsion

Additives:

Great White (love this stuff, sprinkle it on my cereal =) )

N.U.T.S Mad Farmer foliar/ feed

House and Garden Magic Green foilar

Epsom Salt foliar

Strains

Purple Kush
    Og Kush
    Bag Seed

hello, im new to growing and joined grass city forum so that i could post pictures of my first grow and have experts critic my cultivation. like all growers i would like maximum yields with least amount of money possible. together we could follow along and become master's at this growing thing.
    View attachment 4650

Attached Files:

• 201.JPG
      201.JPG
      File size:
      489 KB
      Views:
  2. Read/search the forums before making new threads, and don't forget to Keep it real

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The fan looks a bit overkill tbh.

4. thank u for your guys'es comments. i will update with recent pictures so there is a better understanding as now i have 2 home made DWC buckets going for my clones.

5. #5 tplat, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    The plant in the middle in the square grow pot has some leaves that are tacoing. That could be a magnesium deficiency. What are you using for base nutes and are you adding anything like Calmag to your nutes? Most base nutes lack calcium and magnesium.

6. Im going to update my garden info list right now to give a better understanding and update with recent pictures.

7. no, no calmag but i have been using a small amount from the cns17 grow i believe and i dilute some epsom salt

8. Like most noobs, I think you're too worried about names, brands and products.  You're already planning to use supplements, when you could be buying one bottle of nutrients that contain everything you'll ever need already in it! 

If you want to learn to grow, research "Lucas Formula", and "Hempy buckets"

Choose an all-in-one nutrient to start with (GH Floranova or Maxibloom are great and cost effective).   

Read, read, read, read, and read.