im new and need opinions on how i am doing :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by damien1993, Jan 17, 2013.

1. heyy again i just wanted to see ur opinions on my plant its 1 week into flower in total its 2 months old im running it on 4 cfl bulbs on 2 y splitters there 2x 13 watt daylight 6500k and 2x warm white 23 watt 2500k i wanted to know if its good enuff ppl told me it wasnt enuff the 13 waters are equal to 60 watts and the 23s are equal to 100 each... im using all purpose miracle grow nutes u mix with the water its the blue stuff not liquid but water soluble and miracle grow potting mix ... i just baught myself an electrical timer at a local dolarstore its a sunbeam it only was 3 bucks lol but it works .... if there is anny thing i could do that will increase yield on a 2 foot 1 inch tall plant please tell me but id like for it to be a cheap way not a comment that tells me to get a t5 lamp or HPS i dont have the budget i live in a hood for a reason lol (no cash) the strain is a friesland aka M33 its the real name ......... btw heres a few pics sorry for the quallity im using a cell phone for them but i do have HD pics on my other threads with close ups that i took a while ago not to mention it is my first grow ever

Attached Files:

2. I know you dont want to hear it.....but the plant looks kinda stretched.I wouldnt flower until it was bushier,I would make it bushier by LSTing it and adding a couple more CFLs.You can flower now but IMO you wouldnt get much...and by doing some simple tweeks you could get more.

3. One word:
    Spindly

4. the plant is two months and one week right? do you see any preflowers?

also be wary of cheap timers because they can "drift" which means they do not keep accurate time and in turn stresses your plant. so even if it is female it will hermie and produce lots of seed.

other than the stretch it looks healthy good job.

5. yes its 2months and 1 week old im flowering it now because i cant get it to get to big since i have cops who live around my place lol all my nabours are cops and i live in a condo ... i see preflowers allready its female :D

6. its not stretched atall lol i kept the cfls at 2 inches from the top of my plant threwout the whole grouth plus i had to cut the big fan leaves off they were hidding the rest of the leaves from the light and she wasnt growing since i cut them off ive seen a big difference within a week .. i dont really mind rightnow on the amount of the buds i get i have 25 more seeds i got from bcseedbank.com the one i have now is just bagseed lol its a strain that is known to never survive indoors lol its freeze .. here in quebec its grown outdoors since it doesnt do well inside but i never had anny problemes :p but thanks for the advise i will definetly do lsting the other since it cost me a fortune for the seeds

7. i dont mind on the seeds actually my cousin has a purple kush x white widow plant but its a male hes collecting the polen on his so i can cross breed this one so im actually hopping to get seeds im just pollinating the 2 bottom branches tho

8. the strain takes about 8 weeks of flowering time indoors so its still got like 7 weeks to go lol i hopes its as good as the one i smoked lol
    \

9. Dude it just doesnt look like there is much there,didnt realize you were defoliating it...ahh just my opinion...good luck.

10. thoses were actually old pics from 3 weeks ago lol my bad haha my plant actually got bigger and bushyer