Im new and I need some guidance

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jeffrey305, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I'm growing organically and I'm using chicken manure ... My plants in early flowering and is suffering and some leaves are really looking yellow ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438897343.922657.jpg

2. #2 Vee, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    You need to urgently mix in a 30% volume of perlite even river sand is good, or get root compaction and the constant nute burn ..once done water well in

3. #3 big hairy autos, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    hi im growing autos got 7 4 are nearly done looking great one is well behind small buds but catching up the other 2 are 8 weeks in 1 with pre flowers the other showing sex but no flowers there massive the biggest being 5 foot tall 4 foot wide with a steam thicker than my thumb all 7 are different strains all from pyramid seeds with a 65 to 80 day bean to blaze advitised by breeder any ideas there in soil organic feed in premixed soil i figered maybe bad beans or they used up there food i stuck 1 in with my photo plants on 12 12 see if it will kick in the one no flowers and left the other where it was and fed both with canna pk13 14 and canna boost used a weak mix as they not had food like that befor plus i red on here that autos have to start small with the nutes any advise would be great thanks