Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im New And Found A Dealer Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Axton, May 26, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I found a dealer about half and hour away from me. I have never met him, or anything like that.

I don't want to do anything wrong the first time, so give me some tips.

My friend is an experienced weed smoker, lol. My friend used to have someone, but he moved states away, so we've been looking for a new guy.

GIVE ME TIPS, lol. thanks.

2. -Receive weed first, then pay him. Never front for weed (pay first, receive later)
    -Don't pay with change unless they ask for something stupid like $61.50, in which I would assume they are a shitty dealer
    -Don't buy half gram/gram bags. It's a waste of the dealers time and not worth the risk for $5
    -Invest in a cheap scale to weigh out what you bought

Omega369

3. ^ & and thread closed

4. Don't do anything to make the dealer think you're new to buying. Some dealers would take advantage of the situation once they realize you're new.

5. Just make it look like you've done the transation before. Text him and say "yo _____ how much you do for (insert amout of money here)?" and he'll tell you some amount of weed. If he says something outrageous like $25-30/gram, call him out on it and tell him, "That's too much, I could get 1.5-2g for that much." but if he's just charging what's considered "standard" for your area, don't try to get him to lower the price.

Then, pick a place to meet, and do the transaction. Don't be nervous that you're going to get caught buying. The dealers are at more risk than you, if they get caught. They would not make you go to a place they feel is a dangerous place to do "business".

Lastly, once you get your weed, try to smoke a bowl of it within the next 24 hours. If it's good weed, feel free to text your dealer and tell him; "This is good shit, bro!" and if you want, also thank him for "hooking you up". Dealers love to get complimented on their weed.

6. All of the above and remember to grab his ass in a firm but non-uncomfortable way, give him a deep sensual kiss to show him you are serious and will definately be back for more.

7. I appreciate it, guys!

8. You're welcome! And happy toking! :smoke: