I'm never not high

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Dee2019, Mar 6, 2020.

1. I don't think I get high anymore. When I used to smoke it in the weekend only I used to get the giggles etc.. but now it just relaxes me. If I don't smoke it, I would have less patience for anything specially work

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Here is a suck ass red back at you ..
    have a great day:love-m3j:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I used to smoke the moment i got up till the moment i went to bed, as I've gotten older i don't rely on weed to get by as much as i did back in the day. But yes i was always high.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #24 Another_Noun, Mar 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    I don’t get high; I come down a little once in awhile, take a look around, and smoke some more. It’s all about maintenance for me. Been doing that for decades to deal with PTSD.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Same

• Like Like x 1
  6. I find I have to get high more often to keep that anxiety level down. I find I'm using more sativa than indica bc I'm getting high all day and only smoking indica to tire me out for bed. All things considered, the anxiety is better. I can even do stuff while high, which I couldn't when I first started, even with the sativas! But I heated up some dinner for myself and didn't drop any dishes. I also washed said dishes. I'm high rn on Long's Peak Blue(awesome smell and taste), and yet I'm not sleepy rn. Perhaps after a few more rambly posts. Lmao just kidding!!! :D

7. Ive been high all day every day the last 20 years of my life. I do need a tbreak but I never seem to be out of weed. maybe ill schedule something in the fall.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. dogs, I stay tore up 24/7 365. I'm high now. :hookah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. That honestly sounds boring

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. it is!
    I still get ripped and a lot of the time im using my vaporizer so im getting a very clean, productive high but yes, the monotony of adult life is pretty boring. BUT its a welcomed kind of boring in my mid 30s, ive settled into marriage and family life. I just add it to my grocery list and pretend its part of the food pyramid. it keeps the mind healthy :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That's funny. I like to stay tore up too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My boss has never seen me sober I can’t remember the last time I was

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I like being clear headed during the day. Often at night I cop a buzz, but not always. Just my preference, each to his own.

• Like Like x 2
  14. My boss used to ask you stoned when i rocked up to work, id say no, business as usual.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. #35 old pothead, Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    I did my best work when I'm high.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I went through years at a time of being high at all times. For the last couple years I've enjoyed sober time by working out and going on walks and running less fun errands that need done. I usually just smoke bowls throughout the rest of the day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Being high just gives me the ability to step out of myself and look at things from the outside. That way, I can see whatever problem there is from a birdseye view and get a better perspective and can either solve it or manage it better. Bringing marijuana into my life is one of the best things I ever did. That said, I stay high all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Agree 100%.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hey mate dive off a building. Thanks for stopping by.

Reported.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Your smoke isn't as potent if you are mixing tobacco. So you are only half stoner compared to some that smoke joints high thc.