I'm never drinking again...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AniMosiTy420, Dec 21, 2009.

1. My friend was having a party last saturday, so as always I'm pumped. I've gotten drunk hundreds of times so it's not like i'm some bitch, but my experience from it all is making me quit for a little....

I ended up shotgunning 3 beers, 3 separate beers, 2 games of beer pong, 3 shots, and slugging down vodka out of a bottle, needless to say, around 15 drinks overall. Then we passed around 3 bowls and i finished it off with a cigg. Obviously i'm feeling pretty hungry so we find some meatballs and i eat like 15 of those fuckers. Next thing i know i can't move, i feel like im bout to puke so i run into the bathroom,fall over and just puke, not even trying to get it into the toilet, all over my sweatshirt, it was gross. Although i remember everything, i was still really fucked up.

So yea, imma stick to the herb for a lil bit...

2. im never drinking again.....for a bit....

3. You just need to learn how to drink responsibly

Drinking ≠ Binge drinking

4. Where you went wrong was the part where you smoked that weed. Weed's great. Alcohol's great. Weed+alcohol (or rather, alcohol+weed)=the spins. When you feel dizzy just sitting there, that's the spins.

Next time if you feel the need to smoke herb and drink in the same night, try to smoke when you're less drunk, or better yet, smoke THEN drink.

5. Hahaha, this. Although as someone who experiences similar things on DXM, I welcome the spins if I'm just laying down listening to music.

6. If only you knew how many times I have told myself, "I am never drinking again"

7. Don't worry in a few weeks you will be back stronger than ever!

:D

8. This post i agree with.

9. im not drinking again, until i get over this hangover....

10. Light weight !

:rolleyes:

11. i really dont like drinking.. im strictly green

12. beer before liquor, never felt sicker

13. This. I must have thought this about 100 times at least in my life.

And yet, the next evening, im back drinking vodka.

I have stopped drinking the hard stuff though, I stick to beer nowadays.

15 good beers > a bottle of vodka for me anyday.

14. i cant even drink vodka anymore. it gets me too throwed. id much rather drink 10 or 11 beers then take shots or mix drinks. but some nights i gotta say wussup to my boy Jack D. whisky is one of my weaknesses. or 7&7, thats my shit

15. liquor before beer, you're in the clear

:p

16. Beer then grass on your ass
    Grass then beer in the clear

17. you'll be drinking before the new year

18. I dont drink and smoke in public, only while unwinding at home, and not a ton of drinking.

Mixing the two is so tempting, but a source of puking and spins.

19. Its all about moderation.

Learn it.

And you shall have no problems.