I'm Moving To California To Become A Glass Blower... Yeah, For Real.

Discussion in 'General' started by trikky, Feb 9, 2009.

1. for a race that's been taking meditation seriously for thousands of years i'm not surprised

anyway, good luck fella - I'm looking forward to seeing threads entitled "my first TRIKKY"

:smoking: :smoking:

2. Living the dream Trikky!! That's awesome, can't wait to see what awesome stuff comes out of the kiln!! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled. Best of luck in California trikky !!

3. may dawg

follow your dreams man

I can see trikky becomin the dude to get custom glass from in the next few years:hello::cool:

4. I hope so, I'd put in some orders. [​IMG]

And I'd feel good doing it, knowing I'm supporting his art and his career. :)

5. my thoughts exactly. good luck and best wishes to you trikky, i'll be among the first to support your career

6. I will wait as long as it takes to have a Trikky bong in my possession. :bongin:

Good luck with everything, man. You are living a dream! :hello:

7. man trikky, ever since the "show me where you blaze thread" you have been one uppin yourself. the glass youve collected and the knowledge you will learn will be priceless. nothings better than doing what you love, and it sounds like your well on your way.

i would just like to reserve the 420th peice you make. signed by the man himself.

8. YAYYY TRIKKY!

I'm so glad this came through for you. This opportunity is not one that comes by very often. Congratualtions, AND WE BETTER FUCKING CHILL BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE CENTENIAL STATE!

:D

congrats again, dude.

9. Wow, Awesome Trikky!
    Take some videos of you glass blowing, I would be really interested in watching those!
    Congrats!

10. good luck and if your even in the venice area let me know lol

11. hook up a bong dude

throw up the medical danks when you get it

12. thats really cool dude, i live about 20 minutes from berkeley

13. you know in years when trikky's become the new "roors" we can all proudly say the guy who started them was a mod/is? on an awesome website we posted/post? on

(no idea of the long this website will be around, could be 10 years or it could be a 100)

14. I know it's been said a lot but congratulations man, seriously that is amazing. Good luck man.

15. Wow, that sounds like a very big decision. I wish you all the best luck and I am sure that you are going to have a great time. You should definitely smoke by the Berkley marina. Also, there are many doctors in that area that pretty much give medical cards away, so you can plant some trees without worrying. ;)

16. Congrats, This is def. a huge opportunity make the best of it. Best of luck to you an yours. When you

get pro, you gotta hook GC members up.:D

17. wow... thats great.

man i don't know what to say.... thats just really cool.

i bet it would be kinda scarry moving so far, but it will be so worth it.

best of luck man.

18. That's very cool. I've always wanted to learn how to blow glass. I have a few friends who are into it, but have never done it myself. Good luck with your move!!

19. wow just came across this thread and i cant be happier....

honestly with someone who has a passion for glass like you instead of someone who just says "this would get me high as fuck"... your work will be amazing...

you can tell your work will be well thought out and you will learn as much as you can... your passion for glass is... inspiring?

well good luck and make sure you post your glass up here ( we know you will) and keep me in mind for some of your work (even the stuff you dont particularly like yourself)!

best of luck to you

20. You're gonna be with a lot of great artists man. Good luck. Revere is where it's at. I chatted with N3rd a few times and there was one instructor in particular I can't recall his name atm but anyways good luck.