Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im more stoned than mount rushmore.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smausher, Sep 19, 2010.

1. yea, i'm pretty god damn cooked right now. beside the point, i think i had an awesome stoner idea? if i blow my hits under the water in the bathtub, they gonna stink?

2. hahaha, i gotta try that out.

Blunt & Bath.... sounds good to me :smoking:

3. yes, but if you diffuse the bubbles using your teeth it will be more efficient. :D

4. Nah it doesn't smell as much idk if it was the chlorine that killed the smell but I did smoked at a gym held my breath and jumped in the pool to let it go.

5. I've always wondered what happened if you blew yer hits out underwater. I'd bet they still stink, I mean the smoke from a bong still stinks.