Im more mature than my own father...

Discussion in 'General' started by The innovator, Jan 21, 2014.

1. i skimmed through ur post but i know the feeling. were suppose to look at the mistakes are parents make and currently are making and make sure we dont make the same ones.

2. #22 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    Sounds like a prick, sounds like someone I know who thinks he is always right when really is just a wanna-be domineering racist prick with no education. Started telling me MLK day shouldnt be a holiday. Yea I know exactly the type. Think they are right and have to act like "men" and be the dominant male because they feel inferior and like they are losing power to women and less dominant (submissive) males.

Not really a way to get through to people like that. You basically have to tell them, you are intolerable and then not come around.

Silent treatment is not immature. It's nipping confrontation in the bud.

Some people don't deserve to hear my beautiful voice. 

Hahahah you're advice is by far the best! But seriously, just tell him straight up that you aren't going to respect him if he doesn't respect you.

5. Nah, that's some beta shit. I have no respect for people who play that shit.

6. im infinity plus one mature 

Nah, Beta shit is when you NEED to get the last word in.

8. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19381710" timestamp="1390339841"]Nah, Beta shit is when you NEED to get the last word in.[/quote]This all the way. I lauuuugh when they NEEEEEED to say the last thing.Still think you should wrestle him down and tap his ass out. Then say 'survival of the fittest you dusty old fuck'sent from underneath my balls

9. You don't see the irony in what he just said? Top kek.

10. [quote name="Vicious" post="19381741" timestamp="1390340191"]You don't see the irony in what he just said? Top kek.[/quote]I mean if he says anything after that... i'd just laugh...sent from underneath my balls

11. #31 DeathMadeTangible, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

Are you saying I shouldn't respond constructively to your posts? Plz clarify. 

Only children need to continue a verbal debate longer than necessary. TC did the best possible thing he could have done in that particular situation - not engage his argumentative father. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

12. the only problem in the world is you
    if you fix this one everything looks great
    if you are right within yourself one look will take care of it

13. No, no, no. I think I might have misunderstood. I felt that when you said beta's get the last word in, was getting the last word in. But you might have been talking about the father. Or maybe you were trying to be ironic, if you were props, it went over my head but I probably would have done the same. Intentional layered irony is top tier constructivism.

14. Sounds like my Mom. Every day.

There are times when you need to stop caring about others' funky attitudes and if they are respectful to you or not, just go about your day, and let them be in a shifty mood by themselves. Don't let their moods effect yours.

How is this even advice for the TC? It doesn't get to the root of the issue - what his father's deal is and what TC can do to maintain the relationship they had up until recently, and avoid further rage from his father. 

16. the root is OP feeling a insignificance within himself. he feels devalued and has no respect
    if he is in such a state that his ego doesn't tell him he has the highest word there would be no problem, input would be delicately selective and impacting and there would create a larger share of give instead of take naturally, he wants to force it.

17. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19382023" timestamp="1390343610"]You sound like a right cunt[/quote]Annnnd reported. Take this attitude elsewhere.sent from underneath my balls

lmao

19. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19382779" timestamp="1390351478"]oh how i love gc and the little bitches on here [/quote]You must want to be bannedsent from underneath my balls

20. #40 DeathMadeTangible, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014

Did you get this from a psychology course? I challenge you to find me evidence of egotism in OP.