im messing up or am i?

Discussion in 'General' started by Snoshberries87, May 14, 2012.

1. I just tranplsnted an Auto-strain of BIG Devil. In the process of putting it in a new pot i squeezed too hard and broke the soil and some very long roots that were most likely the main roots. So i Whipped up a super Veg cocktail containing: aquarium plant food, which reads 0-0-1 consist of only Iron & potassium to boost cell pressure. Then i added some aqurium food that contains Macro Nutes. It reads 0-0-1 as well but contains the following: potass,calcium,magnese,sulfur,iron,boron,magnesium,zinc molybdenum, kelp extract. Yes i know Aquirum food? but think about it... does excatly what its needed to for veg period very well i may say. And finally to round it out im using Bonnies hreb which reads 8-4-4... i always drop my ph down to 5.8-5.5 when feedind to ensure the plant uses what i feed her. I've sued this cocktail to restore new grow after i burned her and cut one of her true leaves off because snapped it by mistake lst'ing. she aborbed the nutes fast after i flushed her and hardened the soil for a week. the end resut was she sprouted several new branches and where it was snaped a flower pistl has grown!! wtf? this neew grow is amazing because she was burned so bad, but now im concernd because of the roots being broken. Do you think my cocktail will still have the same affect on her roots or am im gonna be seeing some crazy shit within the following weeks? this is my first grow and never experienced shock before. whats it look like? i dont wanna poke at her too much during the process of recovery please help.

2. She sounds like a survivor, should be fine. I've ripped a few roots before and the plant rebounds no problem. Why did you squeeze the rootball?

3. im gonna stop watching YouTube lol. Guy was like..Gently loosen the roots to stimulate. wish i colud punch him ha ha..

4. lol... I've found some nifty shit on youtube, search for "cheap diy hydro" :bongin:

5. i built a box myself, And my 360 sits on top lol. using an Areogarden 3, disconnected the pump just using the grow light. PC fan at bottom of box for fresh air. I got one auto-seed left, gonna polinate her and still smoke what i can of her afterwards lol

6. aerogarden 3 details:
    sounds interesting, does it work?

7. so far yea, I need to step up and do a box like yours. Baby steps lol