im making weed legal..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by notallama, Jun 18, 2006.

1. ive told some of the towns farmers about this idea and they said they would hook me up with a grip of seeds!!:) Im doing my part do yours

2. Have you ever seen the movie The Village?? What if we as stoner/hippies whatever started making land reserves and living in cities of legalization. I thought about this when I was on acid.

3. i've thought about that shit too, but i wasn't on acid....???? but still a great idea, that would definately work. :bongin:

4. planting seeds everywhere is more or less what the phrase "overgrow the government" means.

There's a SUPER simple way that everyone can participate, but you MUST buy seeded weed, which kinda sucks since a good deal of stoners make it a point NOT to buy seeded weed, but whatever.

Whoever buys regs, etc. collect the seeds, put them inbetween a paper towel. Anywhere from 12 to 36 hours later, throw the wet seeds anywhere a sprinkler system is and NEVER go back.

Since this is an act of defiance and not a professional gro op, then no one should worry about whether or not it does well, survives or not. Just keep planting. Every last seed take it out and germinate it, throw it into a sprinkler system soil and don't stop . . . EVER, lol.

This is my plan, but once you get enough $$$ you can literally have a few acres of underground plants growing under 1000 watt lights that are specifically for the production of seeds. Once enough seeds are accumulated. Pay a couple hundred people to plant them EVERYWHERE, like cross country tour style mang! ;)

Operation Sea of Green!!! lol

5. When Marc Emery's seed company was still around, he wanted people to not only grow for their own personal use.. He wanted people to go out and plant at least 3 seeds in the wild and close to public.

If any of you have seen GRASS: The history of marijuana... You KNOW what the government does to marijuana plants. They rip them out of the ground and BURN them. They have and will continue to oppose marijuana.

6. do you know how hard it is to have a plant grow in a public place? theres people that will walk over it, i doubt it would get all the nutrients because of all the other plants and weeds

7. Yea ^^

8. Are you kidding me?..This is probably the stupidest idea, man, at parks and schools? so YOUNG kids can get there hands on it?

Not very smart..If your going to make weed legal, do it smartly..

9. PLANT AWAY MY FRIEND :metal:

10. plant some outside the white house
    wait until it is 1m high call the cops
    tell them you spoted a weed plant growin
    in the grass see what happens
    bet you a million bush wont get arrested

11. I think anyone who wishes to freely smoke/grow weed should take a look at this site. It gives methods on getting out of anything, including drug cases.

12. Wow, This just made me laugh so hard. I gotta agree with the first guy- I cant wait to see this on the news. You've got big dreams there. Plant them at a bank? How about planting them at the police station? Ya know, just casually walkin by and dropping them in a grassy area. LOL

13. I want to know what you guys think about marc stevens.

14. ya.. you know stoners are just gonna steal them when they find them.. either that or or people who recognize them will call the cops or rip them out themselves

15. I stuck a male plant in the middle of my schools football field for shits and giggles a few years ago it was funny seein the stupid 13 year old wannabe pothead goin OMGOMGLOLZ THERES WEEEEED GOIN IN DA FEELD!!!!