Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm making my first big buy this week. (Bay Area brahs, gtfih)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Subterranean, Sep 21, 2010.

1. I'm copping half an oz. from a cat close by. I've bought from him before, and I went to high school with him, so I think he can be trustworthy.

the thing is, I don't know how much half an oz runs for around here. the most I've bought at a time is an eight (which runs you $45 in these here parts). Obviously that's not something you can just can hand off, so should I bring a little duffel bag to stash my weed in (he will most likely drop it off at my place)? Any other etiquette I should know about?

Stay high. ;)

2. You should be able to fit a half oz in your pocket but it will bulge a bit.

Don't give him the cash until you have thoroughly inspected the bud. Make sure its scaled in front of you if you don't have a scale.

Just relax it should go smoothly it hes straight

3. well thing about it this way, a half is 4/8ths, so 4x45=180 and he will most likely cut you a break because you are buying in bulk, i wouldnt be surprised if he gives it to you for 150-160

4. Yea, I think I'll bring my duffel. I'd rather not have my pants reek of dank, haha. Should I expect him to bring a scale? I don't usually worry about getting ripped out, since my other dealers hook me up fat.

yea, I just don't want to ask because I don't want him to hike up the price, thinking I don't know what I'm doing.

5. Don't bring a duffel bag your pants are fine, the bag will just look suspicious to everybody.

If you pay $45 for a 8th expect to pay $140-$160 if he cuts you a break, not everybody does, it could be $180. Nobody can tell you that part for sure, all I can suggest is just look at it to make sure its decent if possible. Do not expect a scale to be brought and trust me, don't bring a duffel bag (this is a half oz not half lb) haha.

Good luck.

6. But, but, but I always carry a duffel bag with me.

Alright, no duffel it is. I'm thinking I should just ask him how much cream he wants. What say ye, grasscity?

7. Dont.

Say: well I usually pay 160$ for a half o, is that straight?

He`ll either say yes or bump it to 180. Anything over 180 tell him to fuck off.

Good luck ;)

8. A half shouldn't be more than 150, but it's probably around 125-130, depending on where you're buying it.

9. get a peach jar. those things work wonders for concealing smells

10. dude a half isnt that much. it will easily fit in your pocket.

11. half ounce should be half of a regular size baggy

12. #12 Typewritermonky, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    God no!

Your in the bay area my man! Half O's go for 120-150$, tops. And that's for club weed straight from the club, the dank of dank. Don't accept anything below some of the best weed you've ever seen, and get a scale! If your in the city, go to Haight or anywhere and get a 10$ one, it will save you a million headaches. Be happy and satisfied before you hand the cash. If he's coming to your house, go to your backyard or something to do the deal, much safer. If it's on the streets, don't be stupid. Don't hold it up to the sky to look at it or anything. Have all your money counted before hand. Put like 140$ in one pocket (probable price) and the rest in another. Don't count money when doing the deal.

A half o you can also fit in your pocket, but it will bulge. Bring a backpack and put it in there, then when the deals over put it in a mason glass jar so it stays chronic and doesnt reek.

13. Yeh, just bring a backpack.